chapter 10

AT TIANJI MANOR

 Fang duobing was waiting for Yan Wang. His family is having breakfast together. both of his parents are somewhat in a happy mood. Maybe it's because of his dream and legs matter? He hopes it is. Just then, a servant came to his father and said something in his ear. His father immediately got up and said," Send him in!" They all went to the main hall to see what the fuss is about. When Fang duobing reached the main hall, he nearly fell down from his chair because HOLY MOLY!!!! Senior Yan is in PLAIN clothes with his hair tied up in a bun!! But that still didn't diminish his elegance and radiance. Damn! Gods are truly beautiful. He thought to himself. ' I can hear you, child.' He slightly jumped when he heard Yan Wang speak in his mind. He saw Senior Yan looking at him and Fang duobing smiled apological. 

" Greetings, Minister Fang. This one is called Yan feiyu. I'm a doctor. I was sent here by my master to help young master Fang and I also have a message for Minister Fang too." Yan Wang introduced himself. Fang duobing was trying not to laugh. It would be so rude of him. " Doctor Yan, please come inside. We are waiting for your arrival." Minister Fang said taking Yan Wang to a meeting room along with Madam He and Fang duobing. " Are you the healer that Sanxing deities have sent?" Minister Fang asked excitedly. Yan Wang just smiled and nodded," Yes. But, not without anything. Minister Fang, please don't tell anyone about me or this matter." Minister Fang nodded along with Madam He. " You see, Sanxing deities were having a bit trouble. I can't say all the details, but it can only be solved by young master Fang." Yan Wang said slightly serious. Minister Fang and Madam He looked at each other and then looked at Fang duobing.

" What should Fang xiaobao do? It does not involve any illegal activity, right?" Madam He asked worried for her son. " It does not, Madam He. please don't worry. But I do need to say that young master Fang should not be involved with the royal family. At any cost." Yan Wang warned them. Even Fang duobing was surprised with this new information. ' I'll give you an explanation later, child ' Yan Wang said in his mind. After saying that, Fang duobing just need to pray at the Sanxing temple on mount puchu after the spring festival, Minister Fang and Madam He signed in relief. Then Yan Wang took Fang duobing to his room (acting as if to get treatment) and closed the doors. ' Now, can you tell me about the whole royal family situation, senior Yan?' Fang duobing asked. ' It is true that the royal family will be your cause of demise, child. You should stay away from them.'  Yan Wang said seriously. Fang duobing just nodded, understanding. 

After about half an hour, Yan Wang walked out first. Everyone is waiting outside anxiously. Then Fang duobing walked out without any support. Everyone was surprised but soon rejoiced that young master Fang was walking. Minister Fang thanked Yan Wang for saving his son. He said that he will definitely keep his word. Yan Wang particularly said that only Fang duobing should go and no one else should come. Even though Minister Fang and Madam He were initially worried, Yan Wang said something in their ears and that made them stop their worry. I wonder what senior Yan told them, Fang duobing thought to himself.

 Soon, Spring festival had arrived. The banquet arranged by the Tianji manor along with the Ministry of rites could be said to be very grand. Fang duobing was slowly walking (because he JUST recovered from his illness😒) and sometimes greets the guests with his father. But when Li xiangyi came, he wanted to run away. Why did Li xiangyi came here too. ALONG WITH THAT SHAN GUDAO!!  Fang duobing was cursing all the way to heavens. But his father did not hear his cursing and took him too, to great them anyway. But he was scared the moment Li xiangyi suddenly set his eyes on him. And what's even weird is that he found Li xiangyi's eyes on him too often. He was sweating buckets. He wishes that Yan Wang was with him now. All that tension and worrying made him slightly hungry and thirsty. He silently made his way to the kitchen when Li xiangyi was not looking. 

He saw many dumplings and small desert cakes on the kitchen table. He took one of them and ate. Fang duobing naturally have chubby cheeks and when he eats, they bulge, and he looks like a squirrel. He swallowed and was drinking some tea when he turned to the kitchen door, just to see LI XIANGYI leaning against the door, folding his hands. He was so shocked and spat tea, coughing painfully. " Se-Senior L-li, wh-what are y-you doing h-here?" Fang duobing was scared for a second and stuttered. " Nothing, Fang duobing. Just have something to ask you." Li xiangyi said coming close to Fang duobing. Fang duobing noticed that Li xiangyi's eyes were very sharp and he was looking at him like Fang duobing was a prey. " Do you have any connection with the person in black?" Teenage Li xiangyi was very straight forward and never speaks in circles like that old fox does. Fang duobing thought to himself and was about to reply when Li xiangyyi again asked him," Or is that you all along?" With that Fang duobing's heart stopped for a moment. 

" I've no idea what senior Li is talking about." Fang duobing denied, thankfully not stuttering this time. " Don't lie to me, Fang duobing. I've proof that you are that person in black, who appeared at the Jin manor." Li xiangyi said with a little irritation. Li xiangyi originally thought that Fang duobing might be related to that person but when the small bell on his waist vibrated very strongly when Fang duobing greeted him, he had confirmed. But how that person who was a grown man be a child? Did he take Bone regeneration pills? But those pills are rare and very expensive. Even if he belongs to the Tianji manor or a minister in the court, from what he had observed, that person has to change many times. That also might lead to a person's death. Since it is not the case, then he can only guess that there may be some other things he doesn't know of. And by looking at Fang duobing's panicked face, he confirmed further. 

 IT IS HIM.