chapter 14

" If I say, Jiao liqiao has something to do with the Nanyin, Will you believe me?" Fang duobing asked hurriedly. 

Hearing this both Di feisheng and Li xiangyi suddenly went silent. Seeing this, Fang duobing continued," I know a person that has some details about her. Jiao liqiao is communicating with someone in Sigumen to plot something big." Fang duobing was now looking at Li xiangyi who was silently standing near him. " How do you know about all of these things, Fang duobing?" Li xiangyi asked, his voice slightly hoarse. Looking at Li xiangyi's eyes, Fang duobing know that he was in a dilemma, weather to trust him or not. " I can't revile about how I know the details, senior Li. But what I said is true." Then diverting his gaze towards Di feisheng," If director Di still won't trust me, then let me ask you. A large amount of gunpowder was delivered to Jinyuan alliance recently, right?  Who has brought all of that? Do you know where it was delivered to? Do you know who is behind all of these?" Hearing these questions, Di feisheng felt a little strange. Maybe he should investigate about this. 

" I still have my doubts but for now, I'll believe what you've said." Di feisheng said sheathing his sword and sitting where he originally sat before. Seeing that he no longer wants to kill him, Fang duobing also sat down. He then looked at Li xiangyi who was still standing. He doesn't know what to say to make Li xiangyi believe him. He can't revile everything right now. Even if he did, Li xiangyi won't believe him. So, he can only start with Jinyuan alliance first. " Then, who is she communicating with, Fang duobing?" asked Li xiangyi, sitting next to Fang duobing. Strangely, Li xiangyi's voice is blank, without any emotions.   

" What are you going to do if I say, senior Li? Will you believe me?" Fang duobing asked eyeing him from his side. Li xiangyi didn't reply but Fang duobing saw him tightened his hold on his sword. " You can wait until Director Di found something related to this matter, senior Li. I know that you don't trust me. And I'm not going to force you to believe me. Whatever the truth is, it will come to light eventually." Fang duobing said to him. He knows that if he said Biqiu and Shan gudao are the traitors, no doubt, Li xiangyi will have his head right here. He didn't say anymore and all three of them were sitting in silence.

Fang duobing yawned after some time. " I'm going to sleep. I need energy for tomorrow. If you want to investigate Jiao Liqiao, you better hurry up, Lao Di. And Senior Li, if you still wish to continue your journey with me or not, either is fine. That's your decision." He said and took out some bedding. There were three of them and luckily, Fang duobing's family brought him some light weight sleeping beds and he have extra to spare. He gave one to Li xiangyi and the other to Di feisheng. He doesn't care if they use it or not. He got into his own bed and was fast asleep.

" You are not going to do anything?" Di feisheng asked looking at Li xiangyi. Seeing that he was not replying, Di feisheng continued," This kid seems to know so many things. It will not be good for him if what he says is true. And we have already made a truce of 5 years but there are still some disturbances. Maybe you should also look into your sect too, Li xiangyi." Li xiangyi didn't know what to do for the first time in his life. He shouldn't trust people that easily, but he doesn't why he wanted to believe Fang duobing. Like if he doesn't do that, he will lose him completely. " Anyways, I'll be leaving. If what this brat had said is true, I'll contact you immediately, Li xiangyi." Di feisheng said and left quickly. 

Now only Li xiangyi and Fang duobing were left. One is asleep and the other one is in deep thought. what am I gonna do now?

Morning came and Fang duobing woke up first. He looked to his side and saw Li xiangyi sleeping but he could tell that he was on guard. He signs. What was he going to do now? He created a rift to early and he don't know if Li xiangyi will still believe him. But seeing that Di feisheng is absent and Li xiangyi still didn't leave, he can guess that he chooses to stay with him for now. He then proceeds to wake him up," Senior Li, wake up." Li xiangyi woke up immediately, scaring Fang duobing in the process. They both looked at each other for a second before Li xiangyi broke the eye contact. 

" We will continue our journey after eating something?" Fang duobing asked while getting his bedding and things. Li xiangyi just hummed. Fang duobing was beating himself internally for the things he did last night. He really wishes he can lie like that old fox but in that case, he still needs to learn a lot. They both ate some dried rations and quickly started their journey. Since Fang duobing already know the way to the mountain, they directly reached it in no time.

But Li xiangyi was having more and more questions about Fang duobing. Even he didn't know the way to the tomb but Fang duobing knew?! Li xiangyi has too many questions but he was aware that Fang duobing will not answer to most of them. That's the main cause for his frustration. Looking at the mountain, Li xiangyi was thinking of a way to open the entrance. But Fang duobing suddenly shot up and landed near the small opening on the top. He easily went inside and triggered the mechanism for opening the door. 

Li xiangyi saw all of this, thinking that Fang duobing had already came here before. But how? Fang duobing is clearly a child and from what he got the information on him, this child is weak and was prone to illness easily from childhood. It's recently that he was walking and prancing around without a wheelchair. Seeing that a secret door was opened, he immediately went inside just to see a figure in black with golden patterns on the other side of the door.