chapter 15

Li xiangyi stopped when he saw the adult version of Fang duobing but still wearing a mask. He slowly went near him and asked," Why are you in this form?" Fang duobing looked at him," I don't have much qi in my child form. So, I have to change. But senior Li, when I'm in this form, please call me Yuan jiankang. Don't call me Fang duobing." He explained. Li xiangyi was even more peaked and even more interested.

" Why don't you be in your adult form from the beginning?" Li xiangyi asked. Fang duobing just shrugged saying," its convenient that way."

But he still didn't speak that much. They went inside and reached the chamber that Fang duobing recognized. It's the same room as before when he came with Li lianhua. 

There is a coffin in the middle of the chamber. They both looked at each other and Li xiangyi went near the coffin, lifting it. So many treasures like gold, jade, pearls are in the coffin. But both of them are not interested in them. Fang duobing also came near it and slammed some qi on the corner of the coffin. For a second, Li xiangyi thought he was trying to destroy the coffin but when he saw the coffin sinking down and a secret door open, he gave Fang duobing a confused look like his face was asking him how he knew these things. Fang duobing who saw that look did not say anything and continued to go inside the chamber.

When they reached the real tomb chamber, Fang duobing quickly searched for the rama heavenly vessel. While Li xiangyi was looking around the chamber, he saw the corpses of the Nanyin princess and her husband on her right.

The princess has a small golden ball in her mouth. He was so into looking at it that he didn't notice Fang duobing coming back to him. Fang duobing placed a hand on his shoulder to call him which startled him a little.

" Are you interested in the weeping tears elixir?" Fang duobing asked. Li xiangyi just shook his head," No. Are you done with your things?" He asked looking at the box in his hands. Fang duobing nodded and said," Let's get out of here quickly." Li xiangyi agreed and they both quickly exited the tomb. That didn't take long, Fang duobing thought.

" Did you come here before? How can you know all the mechanisms inside the tomb?" Li xiangyi couldn't wait any longer and asked Fang duobing when they had come out. Seeing Fang duobing shook his head he asked again," How do you know all the things inside? And what did you take from there? I only saw you took a box." Fang duobing sighed internally and thought that Li xiangyi is a chatterbox more than him.

" Senior Li, please slow down. I can't answer all of your questions at once." Fang duobing said huffing a little. Li xiangyi just cleared his throat, hiding his embarrassment but still looking at Fang duobing for answers. " I didn't come here before. I was informed of them. My friend had come here before. He was the one that gave me all these information." Fang duobing answered. He then showed the Rama Heavenly Vessel to Li xiangyi and said," Also Senior Li, remember this Nanyin script on this box. Maybe this will be useful in the future."

When Li xiangyi saw them, he felt that he saw them somewhere. " In the future?" He asked. Fang duobing nodded his head," Because from here on out, we will come across so many of them and we have to be prepared for them." Li xiangyi knew that if he asked who this friend of his, Fang duobing will not answer," Then, is the body of one of the Netherlands thieves.... is it also your friend's doing?" Fang duobing was slightly surprised, nothing escapes from Li xiangyi. Fang duobing nodded his head agreeing to his question.

" Don't worry, senior Li. He doesn't mean any harm. But just to poke the snake that is sneaking under the covers." Fang duobing said and continued," You also saw the remaining corpses of the thieves, didn't you? They have not even started to decompose yet. It must be because of the tomb."

Li xiangyi just nodded but still asked," Then what's in that box?" Fang duobing took out the box and showed it to him. " Something that could kill even the no.1 sword god." He said lightly like he was teasing Li xiangyi and seeing the alarmed look of the sword god, he laughed.

Fang duobing looked around them and saw no one, then only he changed back to his child form. Li xiangyi watched this with fascination. This child is full of surprises and Li xiangyi wants to know all of them.

The now small Fang duobing pulled the sleeves of Li xiangyi and said," Senior Li, let's leave quickly." Li xiangyi just nodded and took Fang duobing back.

It took only three days for the whole process. Fang duobing was doubting whether it was true or not.

But seeing Li xiangyi sitting in his room, suddenly after a week, the sword God's face is saying that he found something, he signed.

SENIOR YAN!!WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK!!!

Author's note:

             I'm really sorry for not updating for soo long. I just have too many things like my exams and preparations🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲. That's why I couldn't update my book. But thank you soo much for sticking to story for all of you. Now that I've finished my exams, I'll try to update more often. 😊😊