Chapter one ~ Kicked out

---------------》LUCY'S POV 《-------------------------
It was a normal day here. I woke up at 6:45 and took a nice warm bath. I got in and it took me 10 minutes to wash my hair and my body. I git out and changed into my blue tank top with some shorts and my boots got my whip and keys and head off for fairy tail.

-----------------》AT THE GUILD
I went inside with mira on the verge if tears. I went up to her and asked

"Mira what's wrong and I'll take my usal please if that is okay"

"Oh lucy I tried to tel them but they wouldn't listen I am so sorry and y-yeah I will get your milkshake right up"

"Okay thanks mira-chan"

Then I seen levy and metal head walk in the guild.

"Morning levy-chan, metal head"

"Morning lucy-chan/bunny girl" they both said

Then the guild doers brist open and team natsu show up and nasty yells

" Where is LUCY HEARFILLA"
I stand up and go to him he then says
"Luce you are being kicked of the team. You r wear and you hide behind your spirts and you are really stupid and weak you are a discrase to fairy tail and we are replacing you with lissana. "

I can't natsu would say that I am heartbroken I hold back the tears and say "okay. And never call me luce again you don't deserve to call me that and is that how you treat your nakama. I HATE YOU NATSU DRAGENELL!"
I run up to masters office and I knock
He says come in

--------------------》MASTERS POV
KNOCK
KNOCK
I quickly therw my porn maize out the window and said "come in "
It was lucy
"Lucy my child what is wrong why r u crying"
"Master I want to quit the guild."
"Why my child"
"Because natsu kicked me off the team and said I was weak and he also said I never belonged and I hide behind my sprits."
I was furious with team natsu.
"Alright come here my child"
She comes here and I remove the sympol and I say "please come back my child"
"Alright I will gramps bye"
Before I got to say bye she left. I must tell the guild and team natsu they are in trouble. I walk out if my office and go up to the railing
" LISTEN UP BRATS. SOMEONE HAS LEFT THE GUILD. AND HER NAME IS LUCY HEARFILLA. DO YOU KNOW WHY. WELL I WILL TELL YOU WHY YOU ALL KICKED HER OUT OF HER TEAM WELL NOT ALL BUT TEAM NATSU THEN YIU ALL CALL HER WEAK. TEAM NATSU YOU R SUSPENDED TO DO ANY MISSIONS FOR 3 MONUTGS. HOPE YOUR HAPPY"

---------------》ERZAS POV
lucy left. No lucy. I am so sorry I didn't mean to I don't know what happend. Please come back I miss you already. Tears are coming down my face and I can't stop them.

---------------》LEVYS POV
Lu-chan no I'm sorry but please come back

---------------》NATSU'S POV
Glad she left she was just a weakling. Good nowon needs her so I am happy

-----------------》NO ONES POV
all the guild was so sad nothing is going to be the same with out lucy. But there was only one boy that was happy her had pink hair and his name is natsu.
-----------------------》END OF CHAPTER ONE----

Hey guys hope you liked it. Um the letters from lucy should be in the next chapter so yeah.
Comment
Vote
Like

Peace out
~ Taylor