Chapter 8~ What.!.?

Hey guys it's me again. Your favourite person am I right. Just kidding so I'm back aging with another chapter and it's probably not going to be that good so comment what you think. And again comment if you want me to start another story and wjat it should be about. Love yay now let's get on with the story.

---------------------》LUCY'S POV
What is Zeref doing sitting in front of me. What the hell. My mind is racing and I have no idea what to do. Do I humor him or do I just talk like a civilized person. I have no clue.
"Uc...uc....lucy" gets me out of my thoughts and I see percing red eyes going threw my soul you may think I'm exaggerating but I'm not.
"What do you want zeref." My voice dripping with venom.
"To propose a deal. Where you shut down anyone close to you and they won't get hurt."
Shit. Sting. I need to I can't let them get hurt. Even tho what they did to me. Ugg life is so confusing.
"Fine I will leave and disappear after a couple of missions I need the money."
"Okay see you later babe."
Before I could say anything he vanished. I'm sorry Bee-kun. I need to protect you. Even if I die. I guess this is good bye. I'll tell master so he won't worry. And I will tell him not to tell anyone. I will take a few more missions then I will leave with out a trace with out a good bye.
-----------------💧-------------🔥---------------------
Hey guys sorry for the short chapter school and all. But I love you and don't forget to comment. And vote for this. I think I'm gonna write a new story so I will tell you once it's up.
Love
Ya'll
~Taylor