Chapter six ~ Frist mission

-------------------》LUCY'S POV

"Bee-kun hurry up we need to get on the train."
" alright. Alright blondie I'm coming."
Rouge just looked at me weird. We got on the train. And Bee-kun we sitting and almost looked like he was gonna puke. I had no effect cause I am used to it.
"How.....come......you......dont......get............motion.......sick......ness" Sting said that while trying to hold back his barf.
"Because I am used to it."
Ro is funny he just has a poker face. After about 5 hours. The train finally arrive and we head to the mayor place.

" Hello my name is Sakura. And this is Sting and Rouge. We r here to take out the demons and be of some sort of help."
"Thank you soo much now they are in the forest of death in the east part of it."
The demons are in the east part of the forest of death"
"Okay. That will be easy."
It bothers me I know this is not apart of the mission but I have to tell sting and rouge about me being lucy not sakura. Alright I am Goin to tell them.

"Alright well we better get going. See ya"
Sting said and we walked out if the place and then once we got out I then said "Rouge Sting. I need to tell you somthing. Now"
Sting and Rouge got nervous and replied what is it.
"I am not s-s-s-sakura I am am l-l-l-lucy Hearfilla. Sorry for not telling yiu earlyire I got scared. But. Missed you guys."
Sting was shocked and came and hugged me and whispered in my ear so rouge won't hear. "I missed you soo much blondie. Please don't leave again."
But rouge heard and sting didn't think he did. So rouge kept it a secret. I am know blushing and I then replied In a wisper that rouge couldn't even hear. "I missed you too Bee-kun and don't worry I won't leave again. I promise."
Sting is know blushing slightly and rouge dose not even know what is happending.
Then I chanted "teloport- forest of death east part of it." Then a blue circle appered below us and we diapered and landed were the demons are. I then chanted at about 100 of them and I chanted " Spell chant - galaxy blazing star" 200 of then are already taken out and then rouge and sting go the care of 50p while I took care of the rest. " Spell-chant- blazing fire Lotus ." The rest of them are out and we then tell protest to the mayors and got our money. Me and sting haven't talked and I am getting worried. But I just let it pass. Then we teloport back to fairy tail.
We open the doors and yell "were back minna" Everyone looks surprised and then I go up to masters office and knock on the door then I hear a faint "come in"
So I open the door. And say
"Master it's time to tell them the truth. That I am Lucy heartfilia not sakura and sting and rouge already know."
"Alright. My child. We will tell them come with me."

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP BRATS SAKURA IS ACCULAY LUCY HEARTFILIA. SHE REJOINED AFTER 4 YEARS. "

-------------------》 NO ONES POV
Everyone was Shocked then natsu said "fight me lucy or should I say weeking." Every one was mad at natsu and then lucy replied "sure why not."
Master the. Replies Alright everyone go out side. Then lucy made a bariioer so know one gets hurt.
"Ready"
"Set"
"Go"
And then natsu starts
Natsu: fire dragon slayers roar
Lucy then ate the flames like no problem
Lucy: Galaxy release - galaxy blooming bloom
A big flower that was blue and purple with black and stars went down on natsu and everyone was amazed and natsu became unconsiis.

Everyone was amazed that I grown so strong. Natsu woke up and said

Natsu : Luce come join team natsu again please

Lucy : You have no right to call me luce and no I am on a team with sting and rouge. So leave me alone. For awhile.
( sorry guys but this is the new convos threw everyone sorry and problem there emotions as well )

Lucy then walked away with sting and rouge at he'd side sting in left Rouge on the right.

Lucy : Hey guys I think I am going on a s-class mission by self for right now some alone time is that alright

Sting and rouge : yeah that's alright
They were both sad and they let lucy go on a s-class mission.
--------------❄----------------------------------
Hey guys so that is chapter six sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I was busy moving in my place and I wrote this really quick so sorry for the grammar. But what do you guys think of the story.
Enjoy
Peace out✌