Chapter five ~ More training and leaving

---------------------------------------> LUCY'S POV

I just arrived at the metal island home of Metalicana. I am excited then after this it is lighting. so when I arivve something comes at me

" Fire ball " a fire ball forms into my hand and I released it and it hit the object and exploded

" you passed test 1 out of 100. good luck Lucy"

oh great 100 tests this is going to be fun. Well better get to work.

" Lucy I wont work you too hard but I will teach you metal dragon slayer magic and metal spells"

" Yay! "

"lets get to work then"

------------------------------------------------------> TIME SKIP and METALICANA POV

Wow Lucy is really something she fought me and she won. she is really good. I tought her some metal spells and some dragon slayer magic

SPELLS

blade barrier

iron body

magic weapon

wall of iron

iron claw

iron sword

and that is all i tought her and some other stuff but yeah she is strong i give her that much wow she left and didn't let me say good bye well bye blondie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------- TIME SKIP 5 YEARS LUCY'S POV

Well my training is done i am on my way to the castle and I see my mom

"Hey mom. I am done with my training."

" Oh okay sweetie do you wish to go back to your guild."

" Yes mom if that is fine but if it is not then I can stay. "

" No you need to see your friends again and i will give you these and this"

She gave me keys which were to all the dragons and she gave me a baby exceed. She was blue and she had purple ears her name is angel.

" Hello my name is Lucy you must be Angle"

" Yes I am angle and nice to meet you are you ready to go back"

" Yes I am" I said good bye to every one

" Open the gate to Magnolia " a blue portal appeared in front of us and we went in. We were both wearing black clocks and hiding our magic power well me anyway. I then walk towards Fairy tail. everything around her has changed. I went to fairy tail and I opened the gate a few new people were there like sting and Rouge and there exceeds. I went up to mira and asked "is your master here"
"Yes. Yes he is and my I ask what is you name"
"My name is Sakura."
And with that I left along with angel. I went you to masters office and knocked

MASTERS POV

Knock. Knock
"Come in"
A blonde mage with red and black tips came in her hair was to her waist she had a white exceed with her. She was wearing a light blue jacket that looked light weight and see threw she had on leggings and blue high tops to match
"Hello what is your name"
" Master it's me Lucy are your walls sound prof"
"No they are not"
She then chanted " Rune magic sound barrier " wow she knows rune magic.
"Master I would like to rejoin but could you announce me as sakura please. I came back after 6 years. I am know an elamental dragon slayer and I also know other magic. And this is my exceed Angle."
"Yes you may join. Where would you like your guild mark"
"I would like mine on my shoulder black and angle on her back in black"
Alright know that that is done
"Follow me please"
Lucy nodded and she Then followed me.
" ALRIGHT LISTEN UP BRATS WE HAVE 2 NEW MEMBERS. ONE IS SAKURA AND HER EXCEED ANGLE. TREAT THEM WITH RESPECT"

LUCY'S POV
Natsu shouts at me " Yo Sakura I'm natsu and yiu look weak fight me and my ream along with sting and rouge."
Everyone shouts "NATSU"
"Challenge acepted. I will fight you and your team."
Everyone was in shoock. As me and team natsu and sting and Rouge make our way outside.
" Alright. Ready. Set .......GO"
" Fire dragons iron fist " I dodged that easily then It was my turn.
" Galaxy dragons roar " it hit natsu and sent him flying into gray two down 4 more to go.
" Light dragons roar " I barley missed that then Rouge cam into play
"Shadow dragons light fist " wow those two guys are good.
My turn
"Lighting dragons iron roar" that took out wendy. Gomen wendy-chan
Erza then summon her flame sword and i summed my ice sword and we spared spared and then three was so much dust erza was panting after about 30 minutes of just sword fighiting. " Spell chant flamind dragons ball."
Erza was sent flying and she rammed into a acouple trees.
Rouge and Sting are left this I'd going to be fun. " Galaxy dragons warp" purple and blue and black and stars we're sent there way and it got Rouge but then it picked him up and it dropped him on trees. Sting was left. I don't want to hurt him dammit. "Light dragon roar." I does and sent him a glare idk why but I did and then I chanted " Speel chant dragons rawth" it got sting but not direcly. I then chanted " All dragons healing power 10. It healed everybody and then I got up. Natsu went up to me and asked " Damn you are strong."
"That was not even my full power"
Everyone was shocked and then sting came up to me and said " your really strong and pretty wanna join my team. With Rouge and me and our exceeds and your exceed can join too"

"What no she is gonna join team natsu"

"No I won't join team natsu I am gonna join Rouge and Stings team."
Natsu was mad but I don't give a crap.
"Then why don't we go on a mission."
Rouge sound like emotionless when he said that then sting child in and said "yeah let's go on a mission blondie"
"My name is Sakura and your blond too Bee-kun"
"Bee-kun really"
"Yes really and let's go pick a misson"
I rushed to the mission bored and I picked one
Kill
1000 demons
Reward 100,000,000,000 Jewels
"This one Bee-kun and Ro."
Sting had a slight blush and Rouge also had a slight blush. I just ignored him and just went to my house and packed for my mission tomarrow.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry it is kinda short I just haven't updated in a while. I am in vegas cause of something so yeah.
Vote and comment
Peace out ✌
~ Taylor