Chapter 9 - leaving again...

So today is the day where I leave so then my friends and bee-kun can stay alive and ro too. I can't let them get hurt no matter what. I love bee-kun and ro is like my brother I can't let them get hurt.
As I pack my essentials I look out my window. I just stare into space with thousands of questions running through my brain. Like am I going to see them again and will I ever get out of Zerefs grasp or will I stay and be helpless. No not helpless just saving my friends lives. I need to do this for them. For Bee-Kun and ro-kun I'm not going to let them die because of me. Gomem minna. I wish I could stay. Just to be in bee-kuns arms and stay their forever. I wish I could. But Zeref won't let me. I will take him down. And I will be back. But I must train more. I continue packing when I look outside and she little kids running and playing. Laughing and smiling. I wish I could be a kid again. When Mom was still alive and when I didn't have anything to worry about and everything was perfect. Then mom got sick and dad ignored me. Like I wasn't their just wasted space. I pack everything I need and I walk out the door and give my house on last glism. Before I walk away and probably never return to bee or ro. I walk down the stone path and head to where zearf wants me to go. And I don't look back. Even if my mind is telling me to stay. But I know that no one can stop zearf. Not now at least.
----------------🌸------------🌸-----------
Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in awhile. Just started school and my summer was busy and I'm sorry. Hope you guys liked it.
Love
Taylor