Chapter Two ~ Traning

---------------》LUCY'S POV

As I am walking to forest of dragons. I come upon a nice looking boy with salmon hair. Like Natsu's hair.  He comes up to me and says "Hello princess Lucy. My name is Igneel. You must know my son Natsu."

" WAIT WHAT you are natsu's father
and why are you calling princess lucy."

" Because you are the dragon princess ad yes he is my son. I know what he did to you. how dare he. i am sorry for my sons behavior as well. Back to the point i need you to come with me and I will explain everything on the way there."

"O-okay. Am I by chance going to be traning with you or any other dragon"

" Yes you will e training your mother wants you back anyway. shall we go."

But before i could ask why he knows my mother. He picked me up and chanted some sort of spell and we went threw a portal, When we are threw the portal he then takes me to a castle and I seen so many dragons. And i figured out something every dragon has its own Island.

When he takes me t the castle I seen someone and tears started running  down my face like know tomorrow. It was

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

My mother. Layla Heartfilla

"Lucy its so nice to see you. know you are probably wondering what is happening. Well you are the dragon princess and you will  train here for about 4 or 5  years. You will become an elemental dragon slayer. Then you can go back but take this."

She handed me a key it must be the dragon portal key

"o-o-okay I will stay thank you mom."

she ginned at me and I left with Idneel to learn fire and other fire spells.

-----------------------------------> IGNEEL'S POV

Lucy she is strong and powerful i can sense it so the time is to start training with her.

TIME SKIP 3 WEEKS ( to lazy sorry)

I am done training with Lucy. Her roar is stronger than mine. I also teached Lucy how to enter dragon force. I tought her some fire spells too like:

FIRE SPELLS:

Igneel's wrath

Fire ball

Fire circle

Flame sword

Flame bow

Cold fire

Dancing flame spell

Fire blast

Fire healing spell 

I tought her some dragon stuff too. She is already stronger than Natsu and it is olny one element i hope the bet for Lucy.

" Lucy you are done with training next is metal good luck"

" Bye bye dad have fun resting"

Lucy thought of me as her father I am glad.

She then summed her wings and flew to the metal island. good luck Lucy.

------------------------------------------> LUCY'S POV

i finally know spells next is metal. ( the spells are with the dragons pov ) 

I am now flying to the metal island. Wish me luck

---------------------------------------------------END OF CHAPTER TWO-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys so there is a chapter two hope you like it. Soon sting will be involved just a few more chapters of training and then she goes back but she joins sabertooth not fairy tail. Fairy tail meets her in the grand magic games chapter well thank you for reading. sorry it is short.

comment

vote

Bye ~ Bye

~Taylor