introduction

maya meadows white is a 20 year old professional footballer and photographer. she's still got a year left at her university doing a degree in photographer her football career is doing well for itself competing two euros and one world cup for england but u18 etc. she's been with arsenal as long as she can remember she would never leave her team.

she has a best friend she met through high school and they both before up in the same university olivia rivers who is 20 also she does musical theatre and photography, they are irresistible even when maya was away she would always stop everything in a heartbeat for olivia and it was very handy that the england manager sarina wanted two photographers and she got them and a footballer also.

the way maya and olivia got selected was quite funny maya was playing football with some of the uni girls well she was taking pictures but she was also with esme morgan. esme was leaving for a england camp so sarina wingmen was there to help with the university letting her go but the england manager saw her play and wanted her instantly they all started talking and esme blabbed her mouth and said the two girls do photography and maya also plays football and sarina wanted to see their work immediately and she was very interested in how well maya played football.

sarina loved their work and loved mayas football skills she knew of maya through arsenal and the other england camps but when she saw her in real life it was amazing how she was with the ball so she asked if the two girls would come to england senior camp coming up so they both said they would love to go but obviously maya had to ask her arsenal managers as she was now going to be playing for england.

maya has dirty blonde hair , blue/green eyes she's 5,8 her life always hasn't been easy or smooth sailing but she's gotten through it she's been doing what she loves since she could walk.

olivia as light brown hair , hazel eyes , she's 5,10 a little bit taller than maya but it's not noticeable her life hasn't always been easy either but maya has helped her.

both of their lives have been the same both parents divorced,both have mummy and daddy issues as mayas mum is emotionally unavailable and too loved up with her boyfriend to see that she's being a shit mum , her dad is a narcissist and has constantly put her down throughout the years , olivia's mother just left her when she 7 she remembers it like it was yesterday and her dad is emotionally unavailable he just doesn't understand how to be a parent to olivia so they are each other's parents.

they've both gone through numerous struggles throughout their life's but they've both overcome them and worked on them and now both doing what they love and their passions. their little selfs wouldn't believe it.

////

https://spotify.link/620AGbtpcEb

if you can't find it just go to my spotify (caz🤍) and it's called everything has changed🫠 and be warned i have like multiple playlists🥴so sorry if it takes some time finding it.

////