80

i managed to get some sleep last night even tho i went to sleep early i was just laying there thinking about everything, it always happens when leah isn't there or even just on call to me i just so happen to think about shit but i just roll out of bed and go to the kitchen and look for breakfast as i so have to eat i didn't eat dinner or lunch as i open up the fridge i realised there isn't anything, i just sigh and pull my phon out to text richard to see if it's okay i come round to see june and him.

richie🎈

me
hi dad can i come over
ik june wants to see me

you can come over whenever
you're always welcome sweetheart

me
thank you i'll be there when i can

no problem
read at 10:46pm

after the short conversation with richard aka richie as i call him beth's family are literally my second family they've always been supportive of me and always been super supportive of me when my family couldn't be bothered to show up same with leah's family and a lot of the other girls families too.

i just quickly let iris out to go toilet and same with milo i'll walk him later when i'm back. so i just quickly go have a shower as i did need one, once milo and iris were done in the garden i just go and turn on the shower and get ready for one.

once i was ready i grabbed my car keys and debated on leaving the house, i have bad anxiety every time i leave because of abby she could just be there or something i don't know i shouldn't be scared of her but she knows were to hit me she knows what will hurt me the most i just sigh and walk out and not let the thoughts take over me.

as i closed the car door behind me i connected my phone to the bluetooth to play music which will be , olivia rodrigo, taylor swift, gracie abrams, maisie peters, lizzy mcalpine, phoebe bridges , billie ellish and sabrina carpenter i'm feeling very mixed emotions so listening to them will help explain how i feel. i text richie and tell him i'm on the way but i'll stop off at tesco or a patrol station and get some flowers and chocolate for june i can't turn up empty handed.

as i set off i just wanted tried to make myself feel happy but all i wanted to do was curl up into a ball and hide away from the world but nope i'm going to see juney and k think im just going to cry my heart just breaks for her and all of them.

i manger to stop off at a petrol station to get flowers and chocolate for her and i soon set off once again, i feel my phone buzz so i pull over and look at it as quickly as possible.

incoming facetime from lulu♥️