64

maya pov.

it's been a couple days now i've had my surgery, liv has had her first day of rehab on her collar bone which went well it obviously really painful but she did it, the girls are all playing a match apart from victoria as she's currently on a plane back to ajex as they needed to talk to her about something.

not going to lie it's been pretty lonely just sitting here in the hospital bed , everyone has been so busy with training, then going home to eat , sleep then wake up, going to a match, and then repeat it was extremely exhausting for them but they had to do their job, i have fallen asleep with leah on facetime multiple times while staying in the hospital and what's the cutest thing ever is that she stays on facetime while at training she prompts me up with a water bottle on the floor so when i wake up i see all the girls playing which is bittersweet because i want to be out there playing but it's nice knowing they're thinking off me.

i can soon go home though which is a plus but not because no one can look after me and liv will be in the hospital by herself but i think her and laur haven't stopped facetiming each other either, i also given all the girls their adoptive children for the time being, milo and iris and god did i miss them but there is no way me and liv will be able to look after them i may be able to in a month maybe but for right now i will not be able to which sucks.

sarina called me the other day just to check up on me and see how well i'm doing with everything and i pretty much told her that i am struggling and who fucking wouldn't as i went from winning the euros , finally falling for leah and her falling for me , the jordan drama at the euros, her leaving arsenal and me getting the blame , me and liv becoming cat and dog parents, her being in a car crash , her basically dying, then the drama with abby and jordan at the match , the constant hate, me not eating or sleeping properly , building that bond with the arsenal and england girls , abby kissing me without my consent and jordan fucking up my knee on purpose basically that's a lot to feel in a few months. im fucking confused, sad , angry , happy but also very fucking much in pain because my knee is still hurting. ugh. i just want a break.

i was just getting very overwhelmed because sitting here and thinking about everything is so shit i need to go home or do some rehab as i can't sit here for any longer , i was getting annoyed because i have to do rehab tomorrow before i go home and i wasn't happy because im scared about it.

i was watching the crown on netflix to just pass the time and to try distract myself but it wasn't working i needed leah with me so i just watch the game and see how they're getting on they're 2-0 at them moment they've got this it was half time though so i send le a message.

lulu♥️

good luck gorgeous girl
im rooting for you
and watching♥️

thank you ♥️  we miss you🥲

miss you all sm more 🥰

♥️♥️
read 4:35pm

after i texted le i just put my phone down and continued watching the match it was so strange being this side of the game it's nothing i havent felt before as i've been this side before but that was only for a few months and then i could come back but this is the longest injury i have had, i don't know how im going to do it as i really do not have the mental capacity to do it, i can barely cope just sitting here in the hospital let alone the rehab and the set backs. i just feel my eyes swell up and let the tears fall down my cheeks as i watch the game this was so sad i literally do not have the words for this.

once i managed to calm myself down the game was over also so i had nothing to do i just scroll on twitter and again in getting hate thrown at me , calling me a slut , a whore , a bitch , i don't deserve leah, i should just stay away from football , they hope i don't recover , i don't deserve the friendships i have , i don't deserve the career i have and that abby was right to do what she did im so sick and tired of this shit when will it end im literally fucking human.

i just sit there on tiktok as i get off twitter as i didn't want look at everything it was all too much im only a 20 year old and i've gone through so much over the past couple of months it's crazy but i get snapped out my thoughts when leah comes through the door with flowers and my favourite chocolates. what the fuck. i instantly tear up. she's so adorable.

"surprise!" she smiles at me as she walks over.

"what...why did you do this" i gasp as im shocked...she's the best the fuck.

"because you deserve it i know you're struggling" she says putting down the chocolates and flowers.

i stare at her in disbelief. "thank you"

"it's no problem darling" she says as she smiles. her smile is so damn beautiful.

"you're the best you know that right" i say to her.

"stop you're making me blush" le says covering her face.

"mhm am i" i smirked at her.

"yes" she giggles...god her giggle is perfect.

"well i like it pretty girl" i say softly as le just stares at me. "you know you can kiss me right?" we just laugh together before we lean in and kiss each other gently, we just smile into the kiss...this was perfect! our foreheads touched as we pulled away, we just stare into each others eyes. im so lucky to have to her and she's the best thing in my life right now.

maya.meadows_ posted to her story

meadows_ posted to her story

twitter

maz🌷
@maya.meadows

lmao if you all knew the truth behind abby , liv and me this would be a different story but i'm not as petty as that backstabbing bitch of a whore who spread such misinformation about us this is so embarrassing for abby bc karma is about to hit her like a bitch x

____________

maya is so iconic right now.

also may and le are the cutest little humans 😭