16

yesterday was another chill day as some people were getting over jet lag and some people were still arriving so i just slept and played the sims on my computer while esme started to make some bracelets and obviously we went in the reflection room to see everyone me and leah sat on the sofa and ended up hugging each other well i was already laying on the sofa and then she came and jumped on me and just wrapped her arms around me, i just laughed at her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her forehead and i forgot everyone else was still there so that was a very awkward interaction.

i ended up posting on my insta story a picture of me in the hotel with my screwed up shorts and a red crop jumper.

@mayameadows_ posted to her story

after i posted that i ended up just going downstairs to breakfast with my england coat and socks on so if they wanted england rep in the content i wouldn't be the only one not in the merch

i was greeted by tooney and russo running over and giving me a hug acting like they haven't seen me since last night they then pull me to their table i was then met with katie zelem , mary , maya and keets basically the man u squad i sit down with them and chat to them for a little while as i have missed them not going to lie ella and alessia were being their crazy selfs and being silly talking about lobsters or something maya and katie were talking about the refs that were going to ref our games, mary and me talked about the season so far and keets sat there trying to involve herself in all the conversations it was quite funny hearing the poor girl trying to talk about refs , then lobsters and then the season and this is why i love these girls it's never a boring conversation with them.

after a while i was met with a lauren hemp giving me a hot chocolate as i don't like tea or coffee....okay hot chocolate for breakfast was a weird one but it gives you energy so it works okay lauren had a cuppa so i just took a picture and posted it to my story.

@mayameadows_ posted to her story

after i posted it i knew it was olivia who told her to give me it as brownie points but i already approved of lauren she's a sweetheart i love her as i take the hot chocolate i whisper to her "go make my girl happy" she just smiles at me and nods ...

after i posted it i knew it was olivia who told her to give me it as brownie points but i already approved of lauren she's a sweetheart i love her as i take the hot chocolate i whisper to her "go make my girl happy" she just smiles at me and nods as she walks over to olivia and gives her a hug and a kiss on the forehead, i then go and sit with esme leah beth chloe and niamh leah instantly pulled me into her side and wrapped her arm around my waist i'm not going to lie i know me and leah are very friendly with each other but it's normal for us.

i see jordan walk in with lotte this is about to get awkward i feel leahs hand move away from my waist and moved her hand to the table and see her flash jordan a smile why on earth is she smiling at that prick. i just start talking to beth who was opposite me i asked her how viv was and said she got an injury not a bad one just a small one so she's not playing in the first game out the corner of my eye i see jordan make her way over here i get up and sit next to beth as i didn't want jordan in the way of the conversation so we just continue talking about her lover aka my mother viv.

while i was talking to beth i see jordan be a little too friendly with leah like she was touching her thigh constantly , touching her arm , kept smiling and looking at her and leah she just looked uncomfortable with this, jordan needs to learn boundaries i swear to god i'm going to flip in a minute. i hear leah tell jordan to stop being so friendly with her but jordan doesn't stop she just carries on. i am now pissed off.

"jordan i swear to god leah said stop so stop"

"who do you think you are telling me what i can and can't do with my girlfriend" jordan argues.

"i do not care if she's your girlfriend all i care about is leah and i care that she's getting looked after but by the looks of it you can't stop when your own girlfriend tells you to"

"why do you think it's a good idea to get involved" jordan raises her voice to get everyone's attention.

"because i don't won't leah to be hurt by someone like you again ."

"just leave us alone you're just jealous" i just laugh at jordan's hypocrisy.

"no jordan i'm not letting you take advantage of leah because you're jealous that she's happy without you" i hear jordan scoff.

"maya it's fine" le says softly to try defuse the situation.

"no leah it isn't you're uncomfortable , you even told her to stop and she didn't"

"she has a name" jordan pipes up.

"no she doesn't not until she has leaned respect and boundaries" i simply say and start to walk off. "come on leah we're leaving."

"may"

"leah now." i say sternly and leah just gets up and walk away. "okay okay" she says underneath her breath.

"why did you do that" le asked me once she caught up to me.

"because i could tell you didn't like that situation"

"we'll i didn't but you didn't have to make a scene" le says softly.

"sorry for making a scene"

"you don't need to apologise im glad you did it's just embarrassing" le says while leaning against the wall.

"its just jealously from jordan nothing to be embarrassed about"

"thank you" 

"you don't need to thank me" i replied softly to le.

"let's go reflection room till we need to go training" le says.

"okay"

as we walk to the reflection room our knuckles kept brushing against each other's i instantly get shy the feeling that is in my stomach right now is very different to what i'm use to when i'm with leah i'm normally get this sense of comfort and home but now it's butterflies, i just turn my head to look at her and she is beautiful in every way i see her slightly smile and look down.

do i like leah? like fully like that girl? do i think i can be in a relationship with her? and love her with my whole soul?, do i want to have a family with her?, make her my girlfriend?, and marry that girl. yes. yes i do. well fuck me i am screwed. nah fuck feelings they don't mean shit.

__________

first time maya has actually ever realised she may like leah....she's still slight denial but it's okay we love delulu maya!