35

as le kept kissing my neck while everyone was on the bus i had to try keep my cool and not show her it's making me want to kiss her, the tension between us right now are crazy honestly don't think we'll be able to control ourselves.

"le stop" i whisper.

"or what"

"leah listen"

"im listening" she says while kissing my jawline.

"you look so hot right now and i'm trying my hardest to not kiss the shit out of you"

"we'll i wouldn't complain now would i because it's all we wanted to do the moment we both realised and i know you said we can take it slow but the tension between us is crazy" le whispers in my ear.

"i know but one we're on the bus and two i don't think i would be able to stop once we start"

"we'll we just don't have to make any noise" she smirks at me.

"you are making this so hard le oh my god"

"we'll you did call me hot which is a turn on and plus your pinky might as well be fingering me" she blushes slightly.

"leah williamson behave yourself"

"maya meadows behave yourself"

"make me" i smirk.

"oh you did not just do that"

"i did"

"now who's the horny one" she laughs.

"we both are and we might as well just have sex on this damn bus"

"no we can't not here but god i so would i don't even care if they all see"

"no because of you turn your head you can see the whole bus watching us" i say as i look behind leah and see everyone's eyes on me.

"god they're such cockblockers"

"but they never said we couldn't do this"

"do wha-" as leah was about to finish ( that's what she said, sorry ) her sentence i just smash my lips against hers, she was obviously taken back but she just kissed back, this was our first kiss we'll a make out at this point but i'm not complaining, god it was so hard to not do anything else but kiss each other.

well me and leah most definitely left hickeys on each other which definitely wasn't the best thing in the world but makeup can cover it. thank god for makeup am i right! but the feeling of our lips together was everything and the butterflies, the fireworks and the goosebumps i felt were wild especially when leah kept kissing my neck and along my jawline knowing for well it turns me on so much.

"beautiful you're going to need to keep quiet" le whispers in my ear.

"we'll i can't because you're so hot, you're kissing my neck and you know how that feels"

"i don't" she smirks. god she's hot.

"fuck my life come here" i say as leah leans more closer to me, i just put one of my hands on her back and the other was just resting on her thigh with leah holding it. i just kiss her neck feeling leah squeeze my hand.