36.

Vote And Comment!❤️

••••
Aaliyah's Pov

"Liyah yuh know yuh can talk to we right?"Yanique said and I hummed in response."Suh why yuh nah talk?"She asked.

"Mi jut want keep it to mi self"I told her and she just nodded looking worried.Right now mi nuh want see dontae cause mi feel like mi ago kill him.

"We did just a talk bout di activites dem until yuh come."Donica said and i raised my brows slightly."Wah kind a activites we a do?"I asked.

"We ago drive dirt car..yah guh wid dontae obviously"I hissed but they heard."Mi will stay back"I spoke."No enuh.Yuh cya miss di swimming cave dem plus a you mi plan fi stay behind because yanique will push mi inna di deep ends".Donica said pointing and yanique laughed.

"Mi nah laugh..too wicked mon."She said again before yanique spoke."Mi nah do not one ting Yuh too fraidy fraidy a dat"She said.

Donica started telling me why yanique was wicked and yanique touched me pointing at donica with her mouth after which made me burst out laughing.

"A wah?"Donica asked playfully glaring and i choked coughing after."Nuh yanique a gi yuh push up mouth"I said and yanique joined me laughing while donica smiled.

"Unuh fi gweh..Nah nun bout unuh"She told us hissing as a joke while i calmed down from my laughing fit.

Mi still feel upset but mi affi laugh when mi deh roun dem two here.

••
•••
••••
•••••
1 hour later
📍México Adventureland

Everybody changed into they're bathing suits pairing up with they're partners.Yanique's cousin Savannah was third wheeling but she didn't mind because she seemed to be in her own world.

We walked down the stone path and dontae was behind me.When he came back with the guys we shared a look but didn't speak to eachother.

I could tell the others knew we were not talking to each other but they didn't push to ask why.Man a dog..and di fact seh mi never expect dis from him.

Smh.

After dah birthday trip here mi a guh a mi yaad and lose all contact wid him.Serious dis time because mi sidung a bawl ova him like idiot wah day yah.

Dunce mi dunce.

My head was so filled with thoughts that at the lost step I bucked my toe falling forward but a pair of hands caught me just in time.

And of course a Satan himself.Literally.

I hissed pushing away his hands and continuing my journey.I started going over to where yanique was near the trucks-cars mi nuh know enuh but yea.

"Dem here we a guh pon?"I ask looking at the high trucks that had helmets resting in them."Yea girll!mi excited cause ray say mi ago drive"She tells me.

"Try nuh crash inna one tree."I told her and she laughed playfully rolling her eyes."Weh nica?"I spoke looking around."She deh pon di phone wid ajay Masa.."She begins.

"Mi nuh know wah gwan but both him and tyreek MIA from wah day.Dem nuh come around di group none at all deven text or say mek dem pop up..nothing"She finishes and I hum in an agreeing way.

Is true.Especially tyreek he's hardly ever around dontae and his group of friends or when he's there once in a blue moon,he's quiet.

Weird.Do they have problems or is he just growing distant?.Best mi tek mi mind off a dat honestly.

"Mi notice mon."I finally spoke and she hummed."Yah guh drive di truck liyah?"She asks and I shrug.

"Deven know if mi ago guh near dah crawsis bwoy deh.."I mumble but I'm guessing she heard because she furrowed her brows.