~-•O-Owen WTF•-~

Ello again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ori's POV
It was almost night and magic and Owen still weren't here, I was starting to get a bit worried. "-and then, oh we're here!" I heard as I looked back up to see Magic and Owen walking back but Owen was holding something?

I quickly ran over to them. "ARE YOU GUYS OK!! ARE YOU INJURED!! WHYD YOU TAKE SO LONG!!!! ISWEARTOGODIFYOURHURTIWILLKILLSOMBODY!!!!!!!!! I yelled, the questions were for both magic and Owen but were mostly directed towards Owen. "Woah woah there, nobodys hurt so don't worry." Owen said calmly. I started to calm do until I looked at what he was holding.

It

Was

A

Fucking

Greiver.

But it was quite small, most likely a baby but probably just as dangerous. "Owen is that a fucking baby greiver!!" I yelled surprised it wasn't attacking Owen, " Yea, about that... I may have... tamed It?" Owen said with a nervous chuckle. "How??" I asked, "welllll"Owen said as he started to explain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV
Owen sat down on a bench putting the greiver on his lap as he explained to Ori how he managed to tame the baby greiver. "Oh! also I named it Cito (pronounced See-toh)!" Owen exclaimed excitedly while petting the greiver, now named Cito.

Somebody is probably gonna faint when they see Owens now attached to a baby greiver. Welp.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter bc I have school tomorrow which in other words is ✨ Hell ✨. And I'm in a rush

Words:246