~-•Visiting•-~

Ello! This gonna be a short ass chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV
Owen was just minding his own business, feeding Cito, talking to magic and oeca, until, "Owen! Owen!" Rasbi shouted, "huh- woah!" Owen shouts as Rasbi hugs him, pushing him to the ground, "Owen, I have the best idea!" Rasbi shouts, excitement clear in her voice, "and what's your idea?" Owen asked, tired as fu-, "ok hear me out, what if, we let Cito, and apo, meet?" Rasbi suggested, "well, I guess apo IS the only outsider who hasn't met Cito, fine."Owen agreed, "yes! C'mon!" Rasbi said as she grabbed Cito's harness, giving it to Owen, Owen quickly took the harness and put it on Cito.

                          (Time skip)

Owen and Rasbi arrived at the prison under Guts old house. The three quickly went down the ladders. "Apo! I managed to convince him!" Rasbi shouted as Owen grabbed Cito, not wanting him to go near the lava. "Owen! Hi! Um! Would you two- three, like to come inside?" Apo asked

"Of course!" Rasbi excitedly yelled, dragging Owen and Cito inside apo's prison cell.

"Well... this is Cito." Owen said putting Cito down to explore the small area. Cito immediately went over to apo and started to sniff him, apo giggled a bit and started petting Cito, "he's a nice greiver" apo said, "yup" Owen replied, siting next to apo. "Oh also," Rasbi said, both Owen and apo looked at her, "I brought apo pie!" Both Owen and Apo perked up at this.

They ate the apple pie and accidentally fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fruit trio Fruit trio Fruit Trio Fruit Trio Fruit trio Fruit trio Fruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trioFruit trio!

Words: 290