~-•Date~-•

My motivation is like: 🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥🫥 so this will probably be shorter than the others or not so idk. Also Owen is 25 and Ori is 26 in this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV
Ori had picked a spot at the corner of the clearing where nobody came near for some reason. He set up a picnic with some sandwiches and other foods you'd usually bring to a picnic, and waited for Owen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ori was ecstatic, he was excited, thrilled, over overwhelmingly happy, electrified, elevated, elevated, ect, I mean who wouldn't be?

'Oh my god oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God oh my God OH MY GOD' ori thought as he waited for owen, who had indeed confirmed he was coming.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owen was nervous. 'What if something happened? What if it was a prank? What if he thinks I'm weird?' Owen thought as he made his way to the meeting spot. Finally making it he saw Ori sitting on a picnic table seemingly waiting for him.

"Ello ori!" Owen said as he sat down on the other side of the picnic table, "hello there beautiful" Ori said in a deep voice (when i heard ori's voice for the first time my nose started bleeding for some reason) which made owen blush a bit.

"So, do you want to eat something?" Ori asked, "yea, what do you have?" Owen replied, "well I have apple pie" Ori answered, "ooh, can i have that?"owen asked.

Ori put the apple pie on the table, cutting it and giving a slice to Owen.

The two started talking about random things unaware of the 3 children and baby griever waching them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Owen left to who knows where Oeca quickly went to mohwee's place. "Mohwee! Mohwee!" Oeca called. Mohwee finally came to see Oeca checking the clock inpatiently. "Woah woah, whats got you so impatient?" Mohwee asked, "ORIASKEDOWENOUTANDHESAIDYES!!!!!!(ori asked owen out and he said yes)" oeca shouted fastly, mohwee somehow being able to understand got exited as well. "We should tell magic! I bet she'd love to hear about this!" Mohwee yelled after a bit of fangirling.

So the two of them set out to find Magic, finally finding her they told her about the date. "We should spy on them!" Magic suggested, "yes! We should!!" Oeca and Mohwee agreed at the same time.

And that's how they ended up spying on them. They also brought Cito along with them!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owen and Ori were about to kiss but quickly stopped when they heard a stick break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
'ah shit' Mohwee thought as he stepped on a stick, right at the best part. 'mohwee you idiot!' Oeca thought, 'mother fucker!' Magic thought.

They were all going to get a BIG lecture.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp this was longer than expected! Oh well! Bye bye

Words: 524