~-•Note•-~

Ello! I have this weird thing I do where I ship people that are very much meant to hate each other or something like that, or they just have never met. Ori x Owen!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV
Owen was just trying to get home to just fall asleep on the floor, which was exactly what he was doing. He was in his sand pit sleeping, sure he had a bed, but did that mean he had to use it? No.

But as he was softly snoring, someone came into his house, placing a chest next to owen and putting a note inside. "Why tf is he sleeping on the floor????" The person whispers to themselves before quietly leaving.

         (Time Skip to next morning)

Owen's eyes fluttered Open as he slowly sat up, he looked to his left and saw a chest, huh? What's that? Owen thought as he stood up, suddenly he heard a groan, quickly looking up he saw it was Oeca waking up.

"Owen? What are you doing up at this time? It's only 1am!"Oeca said his voice quiet.  "Sorry if I woke you up" Owen whispered sounding guilty, "no, it's ok.... what's that chest next you?" Oeca asked, sitting up from the bed, accidentally waking Cito up. *annoyed baby griever noises*, "sorry for waking you up, Cito" oeca whispered to the lie griever.

"I don't know, I woke up and saw it" Owen said, walking towards the chest, Oeca behind him. He quickly opened the chest, looking inside to see a note. "A note?" Oeca asked, "I guess?", "Read it!" Oeca ordered, "uh, ok?" Owen replied, opening the note up. "It says,

'Dear owen, I have had a crush on you for a long time. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me. If yes, meet me at 10pm at the corner of the clearing

                                                   Love
                                                     Ori'"
by the end of the note Owen was already as read as a tomato. Oeca dramatically gasped, "oooooooh! what a surprise!" Oeca said sarcastically,

"wha- what do you mean by that!?" Owen asked as he started petting Cito, "ugh, how are you so oblivious! It's obvious you two love each other!" Oeca shouted, "and what evidence?" Owen said.

"well first, you two act like a married couple, second of all, him suddenly flirting with you AND your face turning brighter than a tomato!" Oeca listed most of the reasons, "oh and there are a BUNCH more reasons" owens face was even redder then a tomato by this point.

"Fine, I will admit I had a little crush on him." Owen murmured quietly, "knew it!" Oeca said before going to the clock, "hmm, it's still 1am so im going back to sleep." Oeca said bluntly before passing out on the floor. "What the actual fu-" Owen quickly cut himself off by slapping himself, "nope! No cussing! Bad Owen!" He whisper shouted at himself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ori's POV
Oh God!!!! oh God!!!! I can't believe I actually gave him the note! He'll probably say no, but what if he says yes!? Oh God! ¡¡¡¡EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! OH GOD, ASCHHDSGGSRGRW DGJUTEFH BH TUDZYFZD GFGH UG UGC NV GCHFCHV B HCYFCHC. VCGUTUCHCBV B HC YRDTFX *MORE CRYING NOISE*!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ello! Sorry if there are any mistakes, this is not proof read

Words: 570