~-•Leash•-~

Ello! Owen needs to put a leash on Oeca or something cuz he be causing some real trouble round the glade and Cito be trying to keep him some trouble
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mohwee's POV
I see Owens been having a very difficult time keeping Oeca and Cito from trouble,, especially if they keep going around the clearing and annoying the heck out of everyone!

So

I decided to..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Make them leashes! I made Oeca's leash connect to a backpack bc I ain't an idiot, and Cito's leash is connected to a harness! So now I'm on my way to Owen's house!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nobody's POV
Mohwee kept walking towards Owen's house. He was interrupted a couple times by Graecie and Ori, but other than that, he was fine. Once he reached Owen's house he knocked on the door. "Huh- oh! Hello Mohwee!" Owen said nervously, obviously trying to hide something. "Oh? Why so nervous?" Mohwee asked, "and why does it smell like something is burning". Mohwee tried to look into the house, which was quite easy considering Owen was the shortest person in the clearing. even Magic was taller than him!

And when Mohwee was able to see, he was met with absolute chaos. Oeca was trying to set things on fire while Cito was putting the fire out, "wtf is happening!?" Mohwee asked quickly running over to Oeca and taking the lighter out of his hand. " I don't know went to sleep for a second and woke up to this!" Owen retorted.

"Well, I got you something for that" Mohwee said proudly as he grabbed Cito while pushing Oeca on the bed and putting Cito on the bed as well. "You do?" Owen asked, "yup here you go!" Mohwee said, handing Owen a medium sized box. Owen quickly took it, giving a small 'thank you' in the process, as he opened it he saw two leashes, one connected to a backpack which was most definitely for oeca, then he look at the next, it was connected to a harness, that's the one for Cito. "Thank you!" Owen said excitedly.

Owen went over to Cito and put the harness on him, "ummmm, that's only for Cito, right?" Oeca said nervously, "...." was all that both Mohwee and Owen said before Oeca went running out of the house, ".... we should go after him shouldn't we?" Owen asked, "yea, we probably should..." Mohwee replied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ummm, ok! Bye bye

Words: 403