Chapter 2 (still)

Edward's POV

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself. I don't remember much from last night. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I looked down, my... feet... were chained to the ground, but they weren't feet, they were hooves?! What the hell?!

"Ahh! I see you're awake." I heard a voice, but I couldn't see it. I kept looking around to find where the voice was coming from.

"Who are you?"

"You can call me Mr. F..."

"Okay, can you tell me where I am?"

"No, I can not unfortunately."

"Ugh, can you at least unchain me?"

"Of course." I felt the chains release my ankles, so I tried to walk. I tripped a bit, but I got the hang of it.

"Thanks."

I ran around, I do that when I'm bored and/or stressed, right now it was both.

Ember's POV

I was cold, cold and wet. I finally opened my eyes, I was in a tank. Why? God and hell know. All I knew is that I wanted out. I tried swimming, but it didn't work, I was chained. All of a sudden, I felt pain. A lot of pain, more pain than I ever was before. It was like fire, fire in my back, burning my skin, boiling my blood. I tried screaming for help. That didn't work. The burning stopped, but it wasn't done, it began again. I couldn't breath, I couldn't move. I was stuck here, in burning pain. Soon I passed out due to exhaustion.

Hours later

I was woken up by a person tapping my shoulder.

"Hey! Hey! Wake up!" She whispered.

"Who are you?" I slowly opened my eyes. This girl seemed to have butterfly wings. There was another lady, she seemed to have a lizard tail. I must be dreaming! I thought. "You guys can't be real." I giggled a bit.

"Oh, but we are! We came to save you!" The Lizard lady said.

"Save me? From whom? From what?" At this point I was scratching my hand. They were real!

"Mr. F of course!" The Butterfly girl spoke.

"Who is that?"

There were footsteps coming our way.

"Come on, let's go!" The butterfly girl and the lizard lady spoke in unison. I was pulled into a vent. I didn't know who these two people were, but I trusted them both.

"This is their room!" Butterfly girl exclaimed

"Who's room?" I questioned

"Oh, just a kid named Jordyan. We go to the same school, our teacher's daughter is in the same room." She blushed a little bit.

"Jordyan?! We need to get them out! Now!" I grew worried.

"I can't believe that I babysat y'all!" Lizard lady finally spoke. I recognized that "y'all" anywhere.

"Aella?" I asked

"That would be me! Okay, now we need to figure out how we are going to get Luna in here." She was in a rush to get out of here ASAP.

"I'll take Ember, save Jordyan and Luna." Butterfly girl spoke.

"Am I just supposed to just follow this girl I don't even know?!" I exclaimed

"Ember, this is Evelyn. Now you know her, now go." Aella "introduced" us

"Fine. I'll go." I said. I was a bit annoyed.

I was following this "Evelyn" girl through the vents. Once we got outside, we met up with a lady. This lady looked like a dragon, why aren't I a dragon?! Anyway! Dragon Lady looked familiar. She looked like... Athine! It was Athine! I ran towards her, she seemed relieved to see me.

"Athine!" I yelled while hugging her.

"My little rock!" I could hear the relief in her voice.

"Little rock?" Evelyn was confused.

"Yeah! Her name reminds me of a rock!"

"Ahh, that makes sense."

A little while passed, and Luna came out of the vent. Jordyan wasn't with Aella and Luna. This worried me, where could have they gone?

"Where's Jordyan?" I asked.

"They weren't in there." Aella shrugged.

"What do you mean they weren't in there?" I raised my voice.

"They just weren't in there." She shrugged again.

"Ms. A took them," Luna began, "She took them, she said that they weren't ready to be sharing a room with anyone," She looked over at Athine, "Ms. A, if you are here then where is Jordyan?"

"I'm here!" Jordyan flew in from above, dropping Mr. Chadwick, they were out of breath. Hold up. Flew?! Another dragon looking person?! Come on man! I want to be a dragon too! I looked behind to see if I had wings, I frowned when I didn't have any.

"Come on, we need to go to my hideout. " Aella said. Athine rolled her eyes and grunted. "Yes. The sewer." The sewer?! I gave her a confused face. "Okay, you try going home and get rejected by your own parents! Being called a monster! A demon! I have been alone all of these years! I have been a hybrid for three years! Three years! That's how long I have been hiding from the public! You don't know what it's like to not have parents!..." Shoot, I didn't mean to make her cry! She was hanging on to Athine, Athine gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

"I- I- I didn't mean to make you cry." Now I was starting to cry, I know I'm eight but I don't need to be crying for no reason. I took a deep breath.

"We need to get going. It's dark out, now is the best time to go." Athine said.

We started to walk, it was going to take forever. I skipped around, ran a little bit. I soon grew tired, curse my small body! I wanted to keep going! But no, I apparently need to sleep at this very moment!

"Hey, you okay?" Jordyan asked.

"Yeah, just tired." I yawned

"Wanna fly?"

"Yes!" I hopped on their back. "WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" I felt them chuckle. My eyes became heavy, I layed down on Jordyan's back, and soon I was asleep.