funnsies

' COWARDLY

' COWARDLY . . . '
──a one piece fanfiction
created / edited
09.18.23

author's notes ;
ooo. some funnsies of what i would think how she and ace, luffy, and sabo would act as normal kids/teens

( third person )
ooo. it was another day- and the four of them were heading out to town, and surpassingly enough, it was like shinobu forget about her existence pretty much completely, not even caring to try and kill her, and that she was thankful for.

As they head to a boutique due to the fact that it was none other than their sisters birthday- and even if the three of them hate it: they decide to come into clothing stores made for specifically girls, ace was embarrassed, sabo despite joining the revolutionary army that neither of his three siblings know of- still cant help but feel embarrassed about it as well, of course not so much compared to ace, and luffy thought it was just boring, not that he was embarrassed since he never gets embarrassed with this kind of stuff: but he was bored.

As they near a shop, zenko stops before turning towards them: she was currently 15 along with ace and sabo who turned 15 a few months prior, while luffy was 12 then, she then grabs the money that they were paying with, and she puts it in her pocket, "you three stay here- if you come in, you'd probably get dirty looks and get classified as perverts- so stay here." She orders as she places her hands on her hips- to which she was oddly calm, mostly because she planned on being calm for her birthday.

Her brothers all nod, "but why cant we go in there with you?" Luffy whines, "i'm so bored!" Luffy adds on, zenko gains a small irk before hitting the boy on the top of his head. "Because its bra's." She says point blank and her two slightly older brothers freeze at as they pale, sabo remembered how koala, was talking with a girl about bra's or something and he swear he wished he didn't ask. ( especially since them one piece boobies are big af since all their organs probably go to them... )

Ace just thought it was embarrassing, especially coming from his sister's mouth. "Now stay." She says, acting as if they were dogs. Zenko then turns around and when she starts making her way- she pales as she gains some tears at the corner of her eyes from feeling embarrassed, "why'd i say that?! Oh gods that's so embarrassing!!" She whines as she hides her face in her hands.

As she enters and gets what she needed and payed- she went out with the bag, and at the sight of her brothers gone, she growls as she gains a irk mark, "those morons.... JEEZ I CANT EVEN LEAVE THEM ALONE FOR A SECOND!!" She shouts as she gain's shark teeth and her tongue becomes one of a snakes.