INTRODUCTION

In a reality far removed from both the past and the future, we find ourselves in a world that defies conventional expectations. This world is unlike any era we're familiar with. Here, we enter a realm where extraordinary powers coexist with ordinary beings, each displaying their unique strengths. Our journey takes us beyond the realms of magic and supernatural abilities, delving into the profound impact these powers have on children and the cities and kingdoms scattered across galaxies.

However, not everyone embraces this harmonious coexistence. Jealousy festers in the hearts of some, casting ominous shadows on their minds. These individuals are driven to eliminate those blessed with powers, some of which come from realms beyond our own. Mortals entertain ideas of banishing these gifted beings from traversing different worlds and galaxies.

Yet, the gods intervene, thwarting such irrational notions. It makes sense, after all, for ordinary beings to lead normal lives, free from the influence of magic or supernatural abilities. Some possess these gifts, while others do not. The gods' intervention ignites conflicts, turning peace into war. All living beings become entangled in this turmoil, their motivations ranging from noble to baseless.

In past eras, kingdoms populated by knights, samurais, vikings, pharaohs, spartans, romans, and others celebrated the enlightenment brought by the magic of a new age. However, envy reared its ugly head as some struggled to understand the changes in the new generation, especially among the offspring of kings and queens. This discontent fueled political strife, leading to wars and riots driven by jealousy. The cycle of conflict persisted from one era to the next, except on one world—Earth.

On an ordinary day on Earth, people went about their usual activities. Heroes apprehended villains, upholding justice as agreed upon by nations, or engaged in everyday human tasks like working in office buildings or cooking. However, everything took a dramatic turn when an unexpected portal opened.

News of the portal's appearance spread rapidly, capturing the attention of reporters and even reaching the highest offices, alerting the presidents to the situation. Soldiers were immediately deployed to patrol and stand guard, preparing for whatever might emerge from this enigmatic portal. To their surprise, another portal manifested next to the first one, expanding day by day, appearing on each continent with portals of varying colors.

Until the portal released streams of different lights that spread across various places. Panic engulfed the people as they feared what these strange lights might do, as if they were searching for human hosts. People ran in fear, but they soon realized that these lights were not harmful but rather friendly. Still, not everyone trusted them.

Gradually, the portals disappeared, leaving behind wisps of colorful streams that floated around, each following their own host as if attached to them. People began to chase these wisps, swinging brooms and attempting to hit them, but the wisps skillfully dodged the attacks. Even the police and soldiers fired at them, but their efforts were in vain, until they finally accepted the presence of these mysterious lights.

As the night unfolded, individuals found themselves in an unprecedented situation, as if it were a new chapter in their life's journey. Inside the presidential national building, world leaders engaged in fervent discussions, striving to comprehend the inexplicable phenomenon. Even scientists found themselves stumped, unable to provide an explanation. Each person in the room had wisps attached to them.

This extraordinary situation was broadcast live, yet one president, in a moment of resignation, chose to embrace the wisps' presence. He realized that there was nothing he could do to make them vanish. Then, his Cyan wisp began to glow brilliantly, entering his body. Panic rippled through the room's occupants as they watched in trepidation. However, nothing seemed to happen to the president; he stood there, perfectly composed, surveying his surroundings.