Just another story

Ok so this is another satire Mitsukou story that I made with my friends, I hope u enjoy 😊

"Kou, what are we?" Mitsuba asked Kou. "Well, what do you want us to be?" Kou said "Dead." Mitsuba replied "uh- what?" "I'm joking Kou, gosh," Mitsuba said. "But, I think I would want to be your boyfriend," "FUCK NO BITCH" Kou said. "Damn bitch ok" Mitsuba said as he got up from Kou's lap. "Have fun with that boner of yours~" Mitsuba said as he left Kou there. "BITCH WTF" Kou said as he got up and went after Mitsuba. "I'm not done with you yet." Kou said in a stern voice as he grabbed Mitsuba by his arm and dragged him into his room. "Your gonna finish what you started," Kou said as he let go of Mitsuba's arm and pointed to the bed with a smirk on his face. "Oh shit..." Mitsuba said nervously. (Time skip to after "that" 🤐) "ow........." Mitsuba said as he tried to get up from the bed. "Sit down baby, don't hurt yourself," Kou said as he walked over to Mitsuba and patted him on the back. "I hate you so much," "Love you too," Kou said "I thought you said you didn't want to be with me so wtf are you doing!" Mitsuba said slapping Kou. "..." Kou didn't respond. All he did was kiss Mitsuba on the forehead and left. (Like my dad)

I'm so srry if this was bad. I wanted to post something on here because this is the book I'm less active on, and I was looking through all the stories I have to finish and I found this one and wanted to post it. Hope ur having a wonderful day or night where ever u are rn and stay healthy
Love u❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️