"Episode 1"

The morning view was absolutely beautiful. The sun was shining brightly, painting the sky with vibrant colors. The birds were chirping happily, adding a delightful melody to the peaceful atmosphere. It's a sight that brings a sense of calm and serenity. Umeed Pasha is the sensible, beautiful and soft hearted girl who always wanted to fulfil her dreams. Her family loves her so much and she loves all of them as well, Her family is her biggest supportive system in every situation of life💗

It was 6:00 am, Umeed was walking in the lawn, holding a book in her left hand and she was holding a cup of tea in her another hand. Her face was very depressed and she was tensed as well. She was continously focusing in her book and sipping tea, walking in the lawn. After few mintues she sat on the bench which is present in the lawn, put the cup on the table and again started focusing.

After couple of minutes, Haya came there and sat beside her, put her head on her shoulder. Umeed was still busy in her book and Haya noticed her face which was looking so pale, she looked at her.

Haya: "Umeed, bas bhi kardo, kitna parhogi?" She said irritately.

Umeed: "Haya, physics ka exam hai, mere sare exams ache hue hain aur mein chahti hun ke ye bhi bht acha ho aur mere marks bhi bht ache aye" she replied tensely.

Haya: "to meri pyaari bhen, apke hamesha marks bht ache ate hain, abhi first year mein bhi apne hi pore college top kia tha aur abhi bhi ap hi karengi" she softly smiled and console her.

Umeed: "han, ab chahti hun college ko alvida kehte kehte bhi top karlu inshallah, aur dekhna tumhara medical ka test bhi clear hojaiga" she replied with her wild smile.

Haya: "han han inshallah, achi hope rakho aur please ab jakar fresh hojao, breakfast karlo aur phir dobara parhne beth jana lekin abhi please thora rest karlo" she insisted her.

Umeed: "acha jarahi hun, tum mere sath chalo aur mujhe kapre press karke do" she replied and demand.

Haya nodded her head and they both stood up, went inside the home.

********
Life is like a rollercoaster ride, with twists and turns and surprises and exciting moments. Farjaad Khan Bahadur is intellegent, most kind hearted and handsome personality. He is fun-loving and caring towards everyone and loves his family alot❤️

At 7:00 am, Farjaad was completely ready and taking breakfast, sitting on the chair in the launch. He was wearing a three piece suit. He took his breakfast and then quickly leaves for his office along with his laptop bag.

*******

At 8:30 am, Umeed was completely ready for her exam, she was shivering and nervous, she went outside the room, went to the dining table. Everyone were taking their breakfast, Umeed hugged Kamal Pasha aka her beloved father from behind.

Pasha Sahab: "Umeed, nashta karlia?" He asked lovingly.

Umeed: "jee baba, bas dua kijiye ga ke paper bht acha ho" she replied tensely.

Agoo Jaan: "meri guriya, tum baadam kha kar chali jao, dekhna tumhara paper bht acha hoga" she said in childish and cutest tone.

Umeed: "sab karlia hai Agoo Jaan, bas ap dua karein ke mera exam acha ho"

Hilal Pasha: "Umeed, tum bilkul fikar nahi karo, tum pass hojaogi"

Umeed: "chachu, mazak ka waqt nahi hai please" she scolded him and he smiles.

Zeenat Ji: "Umeed, tum aram se jao, inki to adat hai bas fuzool batein karne ki"

Umeed: "han, chalo Sameer mujhe centre drop karke ao" she said in demanding tone.