"Episode 11"

Now they are engaged, they both were smiling, their hearts were dancing. Umeed looked at Farjaad lovingly, actually she was in love with him but she didn't understand the fact.

Nigo Ji: "i am so sorry, wo actually barish ki wajah se mithai nahi la sake, shops hi band horahi thi" she excused.

Sameer: "koi baat nahi aunti, mein wese bhi Umeed ke liye pastries laya tha, ham wo use karlete hain"

Haya: "han, mein lekar ati hun" Haya smiled and went from them. She came back along with a pastries, she put the pastries plate on the table. Nigo Ji took a small piece of cake in a spoon and feeds Umeed. Umeed also feeds her, then everyone feeds the cake to each other.

Agoo Jaan: "sab ka moo mitha hogaya lekin Umeed tumne to mere shehzade ka moo mitha karwaya hi nahi" she said in childish tone, Umeed got shocked.

Farjaad sat beside Umeed, Umeed got hesitate and confused, Umeed quietly took a cake piece in a spoon and feeds a cake to Farjaad, he also feeds her and they both were blushing.

*******

Umeed was inside the lawn, sitting on the bench. She was lovingly looked at her ring, Farjaad came there secretly and sat beside her. Umeed looked at him surprisely and he also starred at her, their eyes met.

Umeed: "ap yahan?" She got confused.

Farjaad: "han, kyu mein yahan nahi asakta" he replied softly.

Umeed: "asakte hain, lekin ek baat bataye, ye sab kya tha?"

Farjaad: "kya?"

Umeed: "ap rishta lekar agaye aur achanak se hamari engagement hogai?"

Farjaad: "han to, meinay kuch galat kia?"

Umeed: "han, ap mujhe batate mujhse baat to karte, aisa kon karta hai" she complained in a sweet tone.

Farjaad: "agar mein tumse baat karta to tum mujh par gussa nahi karti?" He asked sarcastically with smile.

Umeed: "ab mein itna bhi gussa nahi karti"

Farjaad: "achaa fine, wese pyaari lag rahi ho" he whispered in her ear romantically. Umeed blushed on this compliment and looked at him confidently.

Umeed: "night suit mein koi pyaara lagta hai, jhooti tareefen karne ki zarorat nahi hai" she make a cute facez

Farjaad: "aree sach mein, pyaari lagrahi ho" he replied romantically, starred at her with shining eyes, their eyes met.

Umeed: "aise mat dekhen, mein confuse horahi hun" he lightly turned his face with her hand.

Farjaad: "acha to ap confused bhi hoti hain?"

Umeed: "han, ap nahi hote kya?" She asked.

Farjaad: "mein sirf ek hi baar confused hua tha jab meinay tumhe pehli baar dekha tha" he replied lovingly.

Umeed was about to replied but Haya came there and called their names.

Umeed: "kya hua?"

Haya: "Umeed, andar Pasha sahab dinner ke liye bula rahe hain, agar ap dono ki batein khatam hogai hon to please join us" she lightly giggled and Umeed nodded her head, Haya went from there and they both also went inside the home.

*******

All the family members were taking dinner peacefully. Umeed and Farjaad came there and sat on the chairs, beside each other. Umeed respectfully took a rice tray and put infront of him.