"Episode 14"

It was the sunday, Zeenat Ji were decided to went for the shopping with Umeed, Haya and Sameer. She wanted to do some prepartions for the wedding and that's why she was tensed about the arrangements.

Umeed: "Haya, shopping par mera jana zarori hai?" She said in sarcastic way while setting her wardrobe.

Haya: "han na, chalo maza aiga" she said excitingly.

Umeed: "ab kuch din to mujhe sukoon se rehne do" she said innocently.

Haya: "aree apne liye kuch pasand karlena, hamari bhi help kardena na" Haya advised her.

*******

In afternoon, they leaves for the mall and reached after half an hour. They went inside the mall and started looking some bottiques, Umeed was getting bored badly because she didn't wanted to come but she was forced by Zeenat Ji and Pasha sahab so that's why she came for the shopping.

"Chachi, meri shopping to Nigo mama karengi na, to ap mujhe kyu lekar agayi hai" Umeed said irritately.

"Beta, koi baat nahi na, hamare sath bhi ghoomlo" Zeenat Ji responded softly.

They were moving towards the another bottique and Umeed was slowly slowly followed them while looking around but suddenly someone held her hand, she turned backward and saw Farjaad who was smiling towards her, Umeed got a mini heart attack and he gestured her to keep quiet. They both went towards another side.

Umeed: "apka dimag paka kharab hogaya hai, ap mujhe marwaingay" she said anxiously while looking around.

Farjaad: "aree meri jaan, kya hogaya hai mein to tumse milne aya hun na" he said lovingly, in flirting tone.

Umeed: "ye apko mere kahin ane jane ki news kon deta hai?" She asked surprisely.

Farjaad: "meri ek adad saali aur pyaari ladli bhen, Haya" he responded softly.

Umeed: "acha tabhi wo mujhe insist karahi thi" yahan ane ka kehrahi thi" she finally understood the plan.

Farjaad: "han, ab food court chalo" he insisted her.

Umeed: "apka dimag kharab hogaya, mera nahi hai, chachi ne dekhlia na to alag tamasha hojaiga" she warned angrily while looking here and there.

Farjaad: "tum kyu chahti ho ke mein tumhe utha kar lekar chalun, tamasha to phir bhi banega na?" He said in flirting tone, she got shocked and looked at him confusingly.

Umeed: "ye kya mazak hai?" She replied.

Farjaad: "ab tum mazak samjho ya dhamki, wese idea bura nahi hai" he folded his hand and said confidently.

Umeed: "acha theek hai, chalein" she said quickly and he lightly giggled, leaves from there.

******

Zeenat Ji was hell busy in her shopping, she didn't noticed that Umeed was not present there. Haya was little bit tensed and looking behind, waiting for Umeed impatiencely.

"Ye larki kisi din mujhe marwa kar choregi" Haya heart was beating fast.

"Kya hua, tum itna pareshan kyu ho?" Sameer whispered in Haya's ear.

"Ye Umeed Farjaad bhai ke sath gai hai aur pata nahi kab wapis aigi" she whispered tensely.

"fikar nahi karo, wo ajaigi tum bas apni shopping par dhyan do" Sameer responded confidenly and consoled her.

********

Farjaad and Umeed reached inside the foodcourt, take their seats and sat infront of each other. Umeed was hell tensed, she was continously looking around.
Farjaad looked at her and smiled.