"Episode 20"

Farjaad went to her with soft smile, Umeed looked at him, her eyes filled with gratitude, "Happy Birthday Umeed" Farjaad said lovingly, Umeed thankfully replied, "thank you" They smiled for a two second.

"Bhai, baad mein ap dono dusre kho jaiye ga filhal ham cake cut karlen?" Mimi teased them jokingly.

"Yeah Sure" Farjaad responded, they went towards the table.

Farjaad lit up the candle, Umeed took the knife and cutted the cake, "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Umeed" they all shouted while clapping, Sameer again popped the party popper. Umeed took a piece of cake and feeds to Farjaad, then Haya Mimi and Sameer.

"By the way, tum sab yaad tha?" Umeed asked surprisely.

"Tumhari birthday ham kese bhool sakte hain?" Haya responded.

"Ye plan meinay jab hi banaya tha jab ap assignments bana rahi thi" Mimi explained.

"Acha, tabhi tum itna ajeeb behave karahi thi" Umeed giggled.

"Acha guys, ab dinner karte hain aur iske baad ham games khelenge, aj hi fursat mili hai warna Umeed ke pass time hi kahan hota hai" Farjaad stated joking, tried to teased Umeed.

"Ab aisa bhi nahi hai" Umeed said, rolling her eyes.

"Acha, theek hai, ab chalein begum" Farjaad smiled, they went to the dining and having their seats for dinner..

*****

They all went towards the lawn while talking and giggling and took their seats, the weather was so enhancing and beautiful.

"Chalo, ab game khelte hain" Mimi popped an idea.

"Han lekin khelenge kya?" Umeed asked.

"Wait" Haya went inside and after few seconds, she came back while holding the bowl in her hands, the white chits were present in the ball.

"Is mein jo chits hain na wo Farjaad bhai aur Umeed ko pick karke response karna hai" Haya explained them.

"Tum sab ke sab batameez, zaror koi fuzool sawal likhe hui honge" Umeed said jokingly.

"Umeed, reply to karna hoga" Mimi ordered.

"Is mein white wali Umeed ki chits hain aur blue wali Farjaad bhai ki" Haya answered.

"Phir pehle mein ye chit pick karongi" Umeed ordered and all nodded their heads.

Umeed picked the chit from the ball and opened it, she started reading, "pehli baar apko Umeed se pyaar kab hua tha?" Umeed got shocked after reading the question, she looked surprisely to Haya and Sameer.

"Ye kiska sawal hai?" Umeed asked.

"Mera hai, Farjaad bhai apko batana parega" Haya insisted.

"Ye baat pata hai sab ko, he looked at her lovingly and responded, "jab pehli baar dekha tha" Umeed smiled and looked at him.

"Ohoooo" they giggled.

"Laye, ab meri bari hai" Farjaad said softly, picked a chit.

He started reading, "Umeed ka aisa kya dream hai jo wo pora karna chahti hai" Farjaad read and looked at her.

"Umeed to studies pori karna chahti hai" Farjaad responded softly.

"Nahi Farjaad bhai, ek dream aur bhi hai" Sameer interuppted.