CHAPTER 1:The betrayal, new life and welcome to hell

Hey guys here we are with the first chapter of betrayed hero in hell so lets get started and also 20 images is the max ok.

*=action

()=thought

??=mystery person

N=narrator

F=Flashback

[]=to let you know something

We see izuku midoriya in a armored police van because he was framed by the lov, then beaten by his own class minus from katsuki and shoto and raped by the girls of 1a his sister and even his own mother when the teachers and nezu found him they tried to heal up but the police came and took him to court because of the fake photo and raping the girls then they said he kidnapped eri that is when he had the last straw so they sent him to blood prison now lets see what's izuku doing.

[Imagine he is in the back of
the van]

Izuku:(why why did this happened to me i got framed by the l.o.v., beaten by my own class, then last got raped by 1a girls and worst my own sister and mom then when the teachers and uncle nezu found me they couldn't heal me because the cops came in and took me to court because ass might payed them because he is the number one hero telling them that i was working with the villains, then raping the girls from my class then worse of all he told them that i kidnapped eri and force her to be my daughter. Can i trust anyone now....)

(Flashback)
Izuku POV:

I was walking back to UA after i forgive my family after what they did to me.Once i reach UA Class 1a doors i heard shoveling in there once i open the door i was knocked out. Once i woke up i was in the a very dark room with my class.

Izuku:hey gu-

I was hit by a shock by denki.

Denki:shut up traitor.

Izuku:w-wh-hat you m-mean.

Mina:don't play dumb with us you traitor we know that you were working with the l.o.v.*shows a fake photo*

Izuku:that ain't me--

All: shut up traitor!!!

They been beaten me up for a couple of hours and hours and hours then izumi , my mother and father came in.

Izuku:i-i-izu-u-mi help m-m-e-e.

Izumi:you ain't my oni chan anymore.

Then she use her telekinesis quirk to throw me to the wall breaking by back them all might came in and told that i should have not given my quirk to me the ripping my hair then gave it to izumi.After wards all the 1a boys left me alone with the girls with lust and Hunger in there eyes. [Also guys the females version of 1a boys are there sisters to them plus there sluts and want izuku to be there slaves so to let you guys know]