chapter 5: killing a kid and two rides

NoHey guys I'm back with another chapter of betrayed hero in hell so let's get started and let me know if you want class 1b, Melissa, marvel girls,DC girls, heroines and mei should be added to izuku harem so let's get started

()=Thoughts and forms
*=Action
[]=Information
{}=Language
~=flirtatious and seduce
'=quotes
T/l/v=timeskip and location and voice
F=flashback

Aliens he unlock:

Feedback

Heatblast

Xlr8

Diamondhead

Four-arms
___________________________________________

We timeskip a week after that event, the heroes and heroines are trying to capture alien king but failed to do so as izuku was killing fakes, rapist, villains and perverts with heatblast, feedback, diamondhead, Xlr8 and four-arms as for izuku he told Charlie, vaggie, loona, Angela dust, alastra, husky, nifty,blitza, Millie and Moxie about his vigilante work which they let him do as there feelings for izuku grew as we are in the present.

Right now the scene opens to a closed door, with a sign that says "meeting in progress" with a little smiley face on it.

Inside, blitza is walking by a whiteboard on the wall as she lectures her employees.

Blitza: alright,now,I know business has been.. a bit slow lately,yet.its no ones fault, okay?I'm not naming any names here... *Looks at Moxxie* Moxxie *Moxxie gives her a "what the hell?" Look* now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get business drummin' again?

Millie: what about a car wash?

Izuku:I don't want to be rude or anything Millie,but this is hell,no one is going to care about their cars being cleaned.

Blitza: exactly,ooh, what about a billboard?

Moxxie:we Can't afford a billboard, ma'am.

Blitza: helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. *Shoved Moxxie away* have guys forgotten what service we provided?.

Blitza turns on a tv that shows the I.M.P crew brutally murdering people from the overworld as they are paid to do. Blitza whacks a man in the face with a mallet, Moxxie is blown away firing a shotgun through the mouth of a man tied to a chair,loona swings a man back and forth in her mouth and Millie decapitates someone with a harpoon and laughs. The last three clips show izuku in heatblast, diamondhead and feedback,first one is izuku in heatblast burning a fake hero to death, second clip shows izuku in diamondhead shoving his hands in a person body as his body explode by a diamond burst, and the final clip showing izuku in four-arms shoving a girl head in her body and pulling his hands out and ripped off a piece to reveal he head in her body.Then it zooms out to everyone watching the TV, with izuku,loona,Millie, and blitza eating popcorn 🍿.