New York, Manhattan

Kalighla POV

I was staring at my blank blue wall. I can't believe we were moving out to Manhattan. I had so many memories in this small room.

I packed the rest of my objects. Clothing, books, and my most precious item: my notebook. I like to write songs or ideas that I feel and sing them out.

I stared at it. I just wanted to sing one last song in this room again.

See You Again by Wizkalifa

Its been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again.
We've come a long way from where we begain and I'll tell you all about when I see you again, when I see you again.
Damn, who knew all the planes we flew, good things we've been through. That I'll be standing right here talking to you, about another pass. I know we love to hit the road and laugh, but something told me that it wouldn't last. Had the switch up, look at things, see the bigger picture. Those were the days hard work forever pays, now I'll see you in a better place. Uh.

How can we not talk about family, when family is all we got. Everything I've been through, yoy have been standing by my side. And now I'll see you for the last ride.

It's been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. We've came a long way without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, when I see you again.

Now we both go out our way and the vibe is feeling strong and a smart turn to a friendship and friendship turn to a bond and that bond will never be broken and that love will never get lost. And when brotherhood comes first then that line will never be cross, established it on our own when that line had to be drawn and that line has what we reached so remember me when I'm gone.

How can we not talk about family when family is all we got. Everything I've been through you were standing there by my side and now you gonna be with me for the last ride.

So at the line gone away. Yeah. Hold every memory as it goes. And every road you take, will always lead you home, always.

Its been a long day without you my friend and I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, we've come a long way from where we begain oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again, when I see you again.

{End of Song}

I was panting as I finished the song. I packed my notebook into my backpack and headed downstairs.

I walked up behind my older sister Luna and jumped onto her back. Mine plus my backpack's weight I was able to make Luna topple over. She flipped over the couch and landed on top of me.

"Fatass." I laughed.

Luna chuckled and I smiled back.

" Shut up little sis." She responded.

We both dusted ourselves off and headed towards the garage. From behind the corner I was picked behind and thrown up into the air. I turned around and saw my older brother Quinn.

In case you haven't found out I was the baby in the family. Quinn is 17, Luna is 15, and I just turned 13. The school was shut down early from a fire and ice hazard which of course me, Daniella, and Florysila know exactly what happened.

" Cheer up little sis. Mom would have been proud that we're leaving Alaska." Quinn informed.

My tears almost bursted out again. The story of my mother is a long one but its still hard for me to believe.

" But the cold never bothered me anyways." I muttered to myself.

As we all got into the car, I noticed a ring shimmering in the ground. I picked it up and I could tell it was pure silver. It was like a vine, when I put it on it wrapped around my finger and fitted perfectly, in the middle was a pale blue snowflake colored gem.
I heard the horn honk and I ran to the car, sat in the back, put my headphones on, and blasted the music up while staring at the gem.

" New York here we come." I whispered to myself.

Daniella POV

I was playing outside with my dog Pepsi, yes I know it's a soda brand but it's my favorite soda brand.

" Dani we have to go!" I heard my father yell.

" Coming!" I shouted.

" Come Pepsi. Follow." I ordered and snapped my fingers. He whined but followed in the end.

Hey guys Kalighla here and I just want to say none of this is true. Sorry to say that but if you want to hear the real Kalighla then comment if you want a seperate book because I'm thinking about keeping an online diary to keep track of middle school. Btw, the chapters are going to be really long, I could already tell. I hope you like the story. Luv you and enjoy.