The Bitch Squad

Like I promised. 2 Chapters. I  just wanted to say im gonna use Kalighla's POV a lot. Also contains lots of bad launguage, again.

Kalighla's POV

Me, Dani, and the rest of the first years followed Rupert. While we got our tour through Hexalem, me and Dani learned a couple things about Rupert. Rupert is an elfen or elf from Utopia, a sanctuary for fairelies a.k.a fairies, elfens a.k.a elves, and dwarvens a.k.a dwarves. He is 113 years old which he says is really young, I mentally noted that I need to research elfens, and he has a fairy wife name Matilda. Rupert is the counselor for first years and Magical Animals professor.

" And now we enter the Grand Hall." Rupert shoved open two giant cedar doors and a giant area was setted in front of us.

" I'm terrified." I heard a girl say behind me. I turned to face her and she was really pretty. She was a brunnette with pink and blue streaks in her hair and dark blue eyes.

" I'm scared too." I whispered to her. We both quietly giggled.

" Hi my name is Mileena Piera." Mileena introduced.

" But please call me Mina." Mina continued.

" Hi Mina. My name is Kalighla, but call me Kay." I introduced myself.

" That's a really pretty name." Mina complimented.

"  I like your name too." I replied.

Suddenly we were interrupted by a loud and booming voice.

" Students please take a seat wherever you want." The loud voice commanded. I sat in between Mina and Daniella.

" Hey guys. What did I miss?" Flory walked up to us and whispered. She sat right next to Daniella and we both glared at her.

" What?" Flory asked.
Me and Daniella stayed silent and Florysila groaned.

Then smoke started forming as a lady came through. She wore a black pencil skirt, dark blue blazer, a white collar shirt, black high heels, and her hair was in a tight bun. She was actually really pretty and looked really young. She went up to a microphone and started talking.

" Good Morning students. I am your headmaster Penelope Hirano. Please address me by Headmaster Penelope or Professor Hirano. And I will like to welcome our first years. To make things quick and easy I will talk about the rules and Class Units. Any questions so far?"

Pause.

" Good now lets make this quick and easy. Rules. Everyone has to wear there uniforms Monday to Thursday and Friday is a free day. You are responsible for any items you bring such as home items, pets, and etc. You must always listen to your unitmaster. You have to be in your Class Unit before 10:00 p.m. and curfew is 1:00 a.m. and you have to be awake by or before 8:30 a.m and you cannot go outside during night times. And the most important rule is you cannot have any magical fights unless off campus or in the arena with a teacher. Any questions about the rules?"

Pause.

" Good now let's start with Class Units. Class Units are practically a house you stay in with people either the same power or unit of power. There are 3 classes. Class A is the most rare, powerful, and strongest. Class B is common, strong, and useful. Class C is common, useful, and able to use daily life. You can change your Class Unit by either strengthening or evolving your magic. Each Class Unit battle each other for points in magic, sports, duals, efficiency, and good deeds. You take classes with your different Class Unit pupils and that is all. Any questions?"

Pause.

" Good let's start with the ceremony of Class Units. Emily Dickinson, Class C. William Hill, Class C. Rosy Pawns, Class B.........."