An Interesting First Day

Kalighla POV

My stomach growled as I opened my eyes. I looked around the room. Florysila had half her body on the floor, drool dripping off her cheek, and her hair was extremely messy.

Typical Flory.

I sat up and faced Daniella. She was lightly snoring and her hair was very tangly, but looked better than Flory. I smiled and stretched out of bed. I walked around the room before checking the time. 6:03. I stumbled into the bathroom and stared at myself in the mirror, I was leaning against the counter. All I had on was a bra, undies, and Quinn's giant white tshirt. (Btw if you forgot, Quinn is Kalighla's older brother).

Since its still pretty early, I'm not gonna change. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, and washed my face. I put my hair in a messy bun and headed downstairs into the kitchen in only the tshirt. I searched the cabinets and pulled out some creamer and a random coffee cup. I was leaning against the counter, watching the coffee pour down into the cup. I yawned as I grabbed my cup and lightly sipped it. French vanilla, my favorite. I turned around and shrieked, almost dropping my cup.

" Goodmorning sweetheart." Ty smirked. He was sitting on the counter behind me.

" How long have you been there?!" I asked, embarrased. Honestly, I felt half naked. I put my cup down on the counter and gave him my meanest stare down. To be honest, I can be terrifying when I want to.

" Since the beginning. " He replied calmly. " By the way, you have a nice ass.""

My cheeks burned scarlette as he smirked. I wanted to scream and shout at him, but I lost my voice when I saw Micah come out of nowhere with only his jeans on. He had his bare chest out and he was sexy as hell. I couldn't help but stare.

He stopped in his tracks as he stared at me and Ty. My cheeks turned baboon butt red and I couldn't move or speak. I want to say something before anything bad happens.

"Uhhhh it's not what you think if your thinking wrong. I was just having a cup of coffee and he was just there and we didn't do anything. This is my brother's shirt and I thought that I would be the only one awake since its so early in the morning. Nothing happened I promised. Right Ty." I explained quickly. I was out of breath by the time I was done. I looked at Ty with pleading eyes, but I knew he was gonna say something horrible by his mischievous grin.

He hopped off the counter and grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him and kissed me. I bit his lip, frozed my hand, and punched him in the face with all my might. I looked at the spot where Micah was and he was gone. My heart swelled up and I let all my anger out.

" WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU ASSHOLE! HOW DARE THE FUCK YOU KISS ME LIKE THAT AND IN FRONT OF MICAH ALSO! YOU PERVERTED ASSHOLE!"

I ran up the stairs and left Ty with a broken nose. Tears threatened to spill out, but I didn't let them. I locked myself in the bathroom with my phone and turned on the jacuzzi in the bathroom. I put in rose scented concoction and dumped the whole bottle in the jacuzzi. I turned on my playlist on my phone and undressed. I stepped into the jacuzzi and soaked myself in the bubbles. The song Human by Christina Perri was playing and I sang along with it.

***

" Wow. He seriously did that. What an asshole." Florysila said. I told Daniella and Flory what happened after they woke up.

" I know right. I mean, how does he have the audacity to kiss me like that." I replied, pacing in circles around the room.

" I don't know, but that was an extremely douchey move." Daniella pursed her lips as she hooked her cloak together.