Pranked

WARNING: More bad language than usual. I hope you like.

Daniella's POV

Oh crap do I have to wear this, I thought. I do not look good in skirts. I slipped on some ruby studded earrings with matching bracelet and necklace, I let my hair down and fixes my bangs so they look like side bangs, and of course my special ring. Suddenly I heard a loud banging on the door.

" Daniella get your ass out here I have to show you something!" I heard Kay shout through the door.

" Hold up." I replied. I grabbed my luggage and Pepsi, my husky, and opened the door.

" What do you want?" I asked.

Kalighla had this mischievous grin and then she held up a air horn, a mini speaker, and a microphone.

" Flory is still asleep." She informed.

I looked at her and then the stuff back and forth. I smiled.

" Do it." I replied.

Kalighla wore her uniform, had her hair curled and in a high ponytailtip, diamond studded earrings, a matching necklace, and her special brown combat boots. I also noticed she had a pair of black nerdy glasses on, Kay doesn't wear glasses, but I decided not yo ask. We tip toed to the next door and Kalighla froze the handle and broke it. That's my girl. Then we silently snuck up to Florysila's bed side. Kay laid the mini speaker on the bed, then we walked a couple feet away. I held the microphone and activated it while Kalighla shaked the horn.

" Ready." I asked and she nodded.

" 1...2...3!" We both whispered.

Kalighla directed the horn to the microphone and pushed the button and a loud HHHHHOOOOONNNNKKKK echoed and vibrated off the wall.

" FUCKING HOLY SHIT!" Flory screamed.

Me and Kay fell to the ground and died from laughter while Florysila threw a B.F. ( BTW, B.F. means bitch fit ). Me and Kay were cradled on the ground still laughing. Tears started coming out and my chest started hurting, but I didn't care. It was too funny. I wish I got that on camera. Then Kay took off her glasses and mouthed I got it on camera. I started laughing even more. That girl can be a pain in the ass, but then fun as fuck.

" Get your ass ready school starts in 20 minutes." I informed Flory.

" I don't wanna go though." Flower whined.

" Ryan is gonna be there." Kay said.

" Oh yeah I forgot I'll get ready right now." Flory responded excitedly.

Flory told us about two days ago about her boyfriend. I prefer hug buddy though because they've only been talking for a week and hasn't seen each other since. I've warned her about me not trusting him, but she threw a B.F.

Me and Kalighla headed downstairs with our luggages and puppies. We sat on the table and our maid/nanny, Lucy, served us pancakes, orange juice, bacon, and sausages. Lucy is actually a 26 year old witch that went to Hexalem when she was younger, she is also very nice and a very kind soul. Lucy has dark red curly hair that went down her back, bright amber eyes, and a boyfriend named Jesse. Jesse also went to Hexalem and he is a speedling, a person who has inhuman speed.

After 10 minutes Flory came downstairs in her uniform, pearl earrings and necklace, black heeled flats, and with her luggage.

" Are you hungry Florysila?" Lucy asked.

" No, lost my appetite." Flory replied than gave me and Kay a death glare that read You guys are so dead. Flory grabbed an apple while me and Kay put the dishes in the sink. Kian walked into the kitchen and grabbed a pear.

" Ready to leave girls." He asked.

We all nodded and headed upstairs to the basement. He was gonna take us to Hexalem while Brian and my father find jobs. Kian pulled out three miniature keys.

" This key can take you anywhere you want but you can only use it every 12 hours." Kian informed.

We all nodded and he handed each of us an individual key. Mine was orange with a red swirl with glints of blue and yellow. I glanced over at Kalighla's and hers was all blue with purple and white glints while Florysila's was silver with glints of white, pink, and baby blue.

" Ready to go girls?" Kian asked.

We all nodded again and Kian smiled enthusiastically. He inserted the bronze key, twisted twice, and the mirror did what it usually did. Levitated, vibrated, then glowed.

" C'mon bitches let's go!" I screamed and grabbed Kalighla's and Florysila's wrist and pulled them into the mirror with me. I loved the sensation when we go through the mirror. Like man kinds dream, it felt as if I was flying. Then we all lost balanced and we tumbled over each other. I squeezed my eyes shut and when I opened them I couldn't believe what I was looking at.

Hexalem Praecantatio: School of Magic Users

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank everyone who reads the book and we are almost to 100 views!!! Once we hit 100 I will update 2 pages for every hundred views. That's a lot in less than 2 weeks. Im very proud like a mother. Question: Who should we prank next and what should they do? I hope you enjoy the story. Luv you and enjoy. :)