25 | War

3rd's

Unlike the others, Minho has so many bruises. His clothes were full on blood and cuts. Obviously, the boy was totally been tortured.

He looked at Chan-hyeok again, "Why are you doing this?!"

"Ask your father who keeps on killing my friends!" Chan-hyeok yelled angrily.

"Because it deserves them!" His father answered then looked at Jisung. "What we did is what they deserve, son."

"They do not!" Chan-hyeok denies.

"Stop lying, Chan-hyeok. It was totally your fault!" His father yelled. "If you just didn't–"

"If you just didn't fall inlove with Jisoo, nothing will happen to her but unfortunately you did."Chan-hyeok said. "If father just made me the heir, this won't happen. If you just spare Geum life then this won't happen." Chan-hyeok added them look down.

Jisung saw Chan-hyeok eyes, it was like his Minho hyung, sad, broken and in pain. He realized he was just like his father, they both hurt important people in their lives. The difference is his father hurt his brother while him, the one he love.

"Geum," Chan-hyeok giggles. "That guy... he changed me. Do you know that? We were happy... very happy until– what's his name again? Ah, Felix. Felix's mom came saying she was pregnant with my child. That piece of shit, ruined everything. My relationship with Geum. My life with Geum. When Felix got rid of me, Geum came back to me and tried to accept me. We were starting another life but you–" He point Jisung's father. "You came back into our lives and killed him!" He shot him in the legs that made Jisoo cries out loud.

"But what about the crime you did?" Jisung interrupt.

He knew he shouldn't talk now especially in this situation where Chan-hyeok was angry and he sounds like siding his father– which is not really.

"What?" Chan-hyeok frowned.

"Doesn't mean he fell inlove and got to be the heir, you have the right to hurt him and the people he love. Doesn't mean you forgave yourself and changed, their wounds you created, heal." Jisung said to him.

"You don't know–"

"May be not everything, I know but I'm not a kid to not understand." Jisung cutted him. "Trust me or not, I fully understand the feeling."

"Son," he heard his father but he just ignore him and continue.

"I born to be not the favorite of my father too. I fell inlove too, like him but just what he did to you, he didn't let me have that person..." Jisung said to Chan-hyeok still looking at him. "Maybe we're both in the same ocean but not on the same boat." He smile at him.

Chan-hyeok didn't smile back. he just gulped as he see Geum in Jisung, the person who understands him.

"Your feelings is valid, uncle but what you did is unacceptable." Jisung said amd gun shots release from nowhere.

Chan-hyeok'men one by one fell on the ground. Jisung ran into Chan-hyeok and kick him. He quickly get Chan-hyeok's gun and point it at him while his mom was at the back.

"Go on, kill me!" Chan-hyeok yelled.

He was ready to do it but he felt his mom grip on his shirt. He can feel how badly she is shaking. She's afraid.

"Jisung!" He heard his father and run to them.

The old man immediately hug his wife which is... unusual for Jisung's eyes. Well, he saw this when he was only a kid but years passed, he barely see his father look his mom. He gulped and saw the Chan, Hyunjin and Minho who were now busy on fighting while Jeongin and Seungmin was leaning on the wall, still unconscious.

Then he heard Chan-hyeok laughed like a madman. Then another group of men entered.

"AHA! You're having fun without me?" The leader said.

"Jundae." Jisung mumble.

Of course, he knew him. He work with him before. The leader named Jundae, let out his two guns.

"EVERYONE, DOWN!" Jisung yelled and pull his parents down.

They hide on the office table of his father then bullets scattered all over the room. Jundae keep on laughing while he keep on shooting but it went stop when another bullet came from the window. His father opened his drawer and found his two guns on it. He gave one to Jisung.

"Go on and fight. I'll protect your mom." His father said.

He looked at his mom before his father and nod.

"I'll distract them then go to the secret passage with mom." He told him.

He was about to leave but his father held him on his wrist, "Comeback with your brother alive."

He may confused but he just nod and start fighting.

Shoot. Punch. Kick. Repeat.

While doing it, someone interrupts him and some men fighting.

"You're here too," Jisung smirks. "Ryo."

Ryo smirks too and raise his two fists and ready to fight. He punch Jisung on the cheek and Jisung did it too.

"I didn't know you're this cute, J.One." Ryo said to him.

Jisung scoffed, "I didn't know you're this ugly, Ryo."

Then he hit him on the face and kick him on stomach. Ryo stepped back to balance himself and 'bout to attack again but Jisung jump on him and lock his leg on his neck. Jisung turned him and threw him to the men who were coming that made them all fall to the ground. He looked around and noticed Chan-hyeok was about to shoot Chan. He run to him faster but Chan-hyeok already pulled the trigger.

"Hyung!"