𝒳𝒳. Unseen kindliness

You felt warm heat hitting your skin; looking over; the sun was hanging up high. The familiar surroundings of your room, wake up in a daze you had slept longer than usual. Staring at the ceiling blankly rewinding everything yesterday.

you sit up still in the same clothes, sensing you awake Kuhaku knock before entering "are you well my Lord"

"Yes, give me set of new clothes"

"Here they are" your assistance holding a new pair of clothes, he let you be to change. It's only when you change do you realize you've grown a bit in just one day, mysterious and surprising. You thought it would take few years to even grow a few centimeters. Either way is good to grow taller.

{Height increase from 128cm (4'2.4) to 133cm (4'4.6)}

6)}

...

Sauntering through the halls of gods enjoying your time after your trip to mortal realm. deity walk pass you with a curious look. As you walk you think of things to do, you can't possibly go Midgard continuously; it would drive your sanity. 'What is there to do without the need of power' you contemplate. To search for such an answer, you roam around Valhalla for a moment, then decide to travel to Helheim in visit of your brother Hades.

[At Helheim]

_

Hades' servant led you to where Hades is, your ears perceive faint chatter coming from his study room. You were expecting divinity from Helheim or some high-ranked ones but no.

The person who Hades is talking to is a mortal, here's another clue; he defeated Hades.

Yes, Qin Shi Huang

Qin's voice was loud with conviviality, starting his sentence with a "Hao!" His cut off arm is replaced by a tailor-made prosthetic, gilded gold displaying his wealth and worth as a King.

Hades in his desk doing paperwork whilst replying some of Qin's comments, king of man sitting on a fine chair besides king of the underworld's desk. Unusually your brother didn't cast him away, he enjoyed the company.

unaware of the twisted look on your face, visible confusion mix with disgust. Not gonna lie; you hold subtle hatred towards the human emperor who once murdered your beloved-caring brother.

"Why is he here" you whisper to the servant 

"it's a complicated story..." he whispers back

Hades didn't notice you while he's concentrating his paperwork, you wonder how he can keep the rhythm with a noisy guy.

"Lord Hades" the servant mentioned, cutting the conversation between.