Entry Four : Usho

usho is a group owned by phoenix.

who is phoenix?

phoenix is a guy who everyone knows is a hybrid but he swears on his life that he's not, but can't consistently explain the stitches covering every visible part of his skin, and probably every part of his skin that is not visible. 

there's nothing wrong with being a hybrid. it's when you deny being one, or you lie about being one is where the issue lies. if anything, admitting that you're a hybrid is a lot safer for you and everyone around you. it removes stress off your shoulders and assures everyone that they're... around, maybe.. 50% safe around you. (which is 25 less than humans, and 50 more than regular or mutated zombies, so, you kind of get to be in the middle. what do you want? 0%, or 50%? obviously 50% so just say you're a fucking hybrid and dont be stupid like this dude)

i mean. i have a little bit of a soft spot for phoenix because of some old memories we have. he used to know my sister, and he kind of preformed surgery on me, which requires a lot of trust when the person preforming said surgery is not a surgeon and has no experience with surgery. why did i let him preform my surgery? because i trusted him.

trusted.

trusted.

past tense, btw.

you remember that freak i mentioned in entry one? the freak that killed my sister and dozens of other people just because they had the ability too? yeah. that freak was taken in by phoenix, and they now live in one of the usho base's closets. 

i had went to seek comfort from phoenix after the death of my sister(because at the time i only really had sumiye and phoenix as people i trusted), but when entering the usho gates i noticed that green freak staring directly at me with a pain-filled grin.

who told them they were allowed to feel pain?

who told them they were allowed to show pain?

the only pain i want to see on their face is physical pain from being slashed in the liver with a machete. 

sorry, got off track. i had entered the usho gates and noticed them just sitting there. i was in disbelief. i was horrified. i couldn't believe it. to me, it looked like phoenix had sided with them.

phoenix went "wait, you don't understand. i just want to study them. they claim to be a new variant of zombie, self named 'the Intelligent' because" and the rest i had blocked out. it's always researching or studying with phoenix, that's all he does and cares about. he doesn't care about people. he doesn't care about his friends or his family. he doesn't care about his safety, or his status, or his belongings, or anything but studying. he only cares about finding out things we don't need to know. we don't need to know how this freaks brain works. we don't need to find out why they killed 47 people, because we wont forgive them no matter their reason. so what if they're some super rare variant of zombie? they killed my fucking sister and i swear, one day i'll kill them back. i'll stab them then light their corpse on fire just like they did to my sister.

they're technically not a member of usho though(the freak). so let's move on to actual usho members.

co-leader. his name is wyatt.

i'd elaborate further, but i don't know much about the guy. i just know he's high all the time. good for him i guess, live your life man. he likes cats. me too.

i've never had a conversation with him, and i don't think i ever will. and i don't think i've ever witnessed him have a proper conversation with others. i don't know how he's the co-leader. he must have some kind of talent hidden under that... blank, husk of an exterior. to me, he looks... not co-leader worthy. i'd expect adam to be co-leader. i wouldnt want adam to be co-leader, because he acts like a child, but he outwardly displays his talents.