Entry Nine : Orobas

name : unknown
codename : orobas
age : estimate.. around 27-30
species : zombie, recent variant titled "The Intelligent".
pronouns : they/them
height : over 6'5

personality : two faced. overly positive and friendly and inviting on the outside. dismissive of their infection, claims to be a hybrid when they're not. always wearing a smile, and their one working eye looks sweet enough. 
but, they're not friendly or inviting. they're a freak, and a fucking monster. they pick up traits from others around them on purpose to become closer to them. they literally pick up traits and interests to mirror those around them on purpose, it has to be on purpose, i swear on my life it's on purpose and i will never listen to any words they say to try and tell me it's not on purpose.
they're high energy, which is cute on others but horrifying on them. they're extremely honest, to the point it's irritating. they're so straightforward, they say anything with a straight face.
they're very manipulative, and violent when they don't get their way. their infection gives them strength no human could obtain so threats are extremely effective.

or, at least, that's what i've observed.

group(s) : the miracles, though they currently reside within the usho base.
potential relations : sumiye ryuu, rey hendrix, kakudai hayashi, phoenix nyx, adam liane, emery klein
noted relations : kakudai hayashi
important notes : from my observations, they were in a relationship with kakudai hayashi. now they could have just been very close, but i doubt that. after the miracles incident, orobas has seemed to have cut contact with everyone besides phoenix nyx, and adam liane, not by choice, but because orobas is locked inside a janitor's closet within the usho base.

appearance : their skin is green, like what you normally think of when you think of a zombie. their skin is patchy all over, some patches of skin being darker or lighter than the rest, and overall everything just not being unified. some parts of their skin are sewn together neatly, similar to the way phoenix does it. other parts of their skin are just, kind of.. gone. flesh is exposed in certain areas, most notably; right outside view of the forearm, left index and middle fingers, right side of their waist, and most of the left side of their face.
they're blind in their left eye, which you could kind of guess due to the skin being gone and... the left side of their face being pretty gory. not much they can do about it though, since the skin is long gone, kind of like if you were to burn a piece of paper, that's somewhat like the skin looks like. their eye is almost entirely white and i'm surprised it's even still there considering how there isn't too much for it to hold onto.
their other eye is a pale blue, and they've reported that their vision from within that eye is actually better than normal vision. maybe it's to make-up for the blindness in the other eye, i don't really know if that's how zombie shit works or if they're just lucky. who knows, maybe their vision was always super strong in that eye.

their hair is a dark, kind of grey-toned green. it's a similar hue to their skin, but much darker. i haven't seen it in any specific style, in fact through the times i've observed them it's been different. their hair is slightly wavy, and it's .. about, to the shoulders i wanna say? they tend to have it up when it gets longer, i'd assume because it bothers them, but it's noticeably kind of long.
their ears aren't pierced, and their nails aren't painted, which to be honest with you was kind of surprising. they seem like the kind of person to do that.
again, as noted previously, they're very tall. i don't have an exact height, but they're taller than phoenix, who is 6'5. i have nobody else taller to compare, so i don't know exactly how tall.
in terms of clothing, it's hard to give many notes because they don't have much options anymore. they have a limited wardrobe, if they have one at all. ... ... if i have not mentioned this before, which i believe i have, they live inside an usho closet, where they are tied up to a chair with layers upon layers of rope which i don't know how they haven't broke out of. ... .... since they are tied to this chair, i don't think they get the option of trying new clothes. the thing i often associate them with, or what i consider "their clothing", is a maroon sweater and ripped jeans.
note - the sweater is also ripped, actually quite torn up and worn. clearly a loved sweater.