That was fun~

When we arrived home, Olivia kissed me. I felt her soft touch on my skin. Olivia picked me up and took me to my bed room.

The rest of the story will make some people uncomfortable. If you get uncomfortable about sex, please leave the story now. I really want all the readers to be happy and comfortable. Thank you~

We both moan as we kiss each other. I felt Olivia's hands over my boobs. "I can take of my shirt if you want~" Olivia looks at me and bites her lip. "Maybe I want more then just your top of~"  I giggle and take of my shirt and bra. Olivia takes a minute to examine my upper body before kissing my neck. I put my hands up Olivia's shirt and realise she hasn't got a bra on. "Olivia you are such a little slut~" Olivia giggles and takes of her shirt and I slowly massages her boobs. I hear her moans and it only turns me on even more. "I heard it's your birthday coming up~" Her voice was in a sexy tone. And she put her hands on my boobs and started squeezing them. I moaned loudly. That was the best feeling I have ever felt. "Yeah it is, why?" I asked wanting to know the answer.
"It is your 18th right?"
"Yep!!"
"On what day?"
"The 8th of June!"
"I'll get you a birthday present~"
"You don't have to!!"
"Oh yes I do~"
"no really!! You don't have to!!"
Olivia giggled. Her giggle is so cute!! I looked at her and kissed her. "Thank you so much.."
"For what??" Asked Olivia
"For everything~"
Olivia smiled and I kissed her.
"We should get changed."
"Yeah"
We both put different clothes on mainly because the school uniform is horrible to it was so uncomfortable. Then I heard Olivia shout, "wanna watch a movie??"
"Sure!!"

We both cuddled up on the sofa and watched the new Barbie movie. Olivia sang the "I'm just ken" part which made me laugh so hard. At the end of the movie we kissed. But it felt like everything went so fast. One moment we where rivals the second moment we where making out. It is going to fast for my brain. But I guess I do like her.

"Hey Kiara!"
"Yeah?"
"Im going to bed.. but where am I sleeping??"
"Oh, we have the guest room!!"
"Oh okay!!"
I saw Olivia get up with the blanket wrapped around her body. And I watch as she slowly walked up the stairs. I think I should get to sleep two.