Be mine~

Almost every day after that, Leila and Kiara would hang out. And one of thoses days just so happens to be Kiara's birthday.

Text messages.

                                         Heyyy - Leila
Kiara - hii
                                         Do you have any special
                                         Plans?? - Leila
Kiara - Nope!
                                         Great~ be here at my
                                         house at 4 pm~ - Leila

                                         Seen today at 8:59 am.

*knock knock knock*

"Heyy birthday girl!!" Leila picks me up. I completely forgot it was my birthday today!!
"Hii Leila"
"I have a question..."
"Yep?"
"W-will you go on a d-d-date with me...?"
"omg!! Yes of course!!!"

Leila and I meet up at the beach for our surprise birthday date. She's prepared a picnic with all my favorite snacks and a beautiful bouquet of flowers. We walk along the shoreline, chatting and laughing as the sun sets in the distance, casting a warm, golden glow over the scene. Seagulls soar overhead, and the sound of gentle waves fills the air. It's a perfect evening, and I couldn't have asked for a better birthday surprise. As we stroll along the beach, Leila surprises me with a small birthday gift wrapped in a ribbon. I eagerly unwrap it to find a heartfelt handwritten letter expressing her feelings for me. Tears of joy well up in my eyes as I read her words.

We find a cozy spot on the sand, spread out a soft blanket, and indulge in the delicious picnic she's prepared. The aroma of freshly baked pastries and the taste of my favorite sandwiches make the evening even more special. We share stories, dreams, and lots of laughter, strengthening the connection between us.

As the night sky darkens, we light a bonfire, and Leila produces marshmallows and skewers for roasting. We make s'mores and enjoy the warmth of the fire, gazing up at the stars above. It's a magical moment, and I feel incredibly grateful for Leila's thoughtfulness.

Eventually, we take a romantic moonlit walk along the water's edge, our fingers intertwined. The gentle lapping of the waves and the cool breeze add to the enchanting atmosphere. Leila and I share our hopes and dreams, and I can't help but feel that this date has deepened our connection in a way I never expected.

As the night comes to a close, we lay side by side on the blanket, watching the waves and listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean. It's a serene and beautiful ending to a perfect birthday date, and I know I'll cherish this memory forever.

When we got back to her house, I saw that there was one small present laying on the sofa. I quickly went to un-wrap it. It was a piece of paper that said:
"will you be my girlfriend?"