You're joking, right?

As I wait in anticipation, I see she puts on my chef uniform. I laughed. It was the only piece of clothing that covers her massive breasts. God she looked so hot.

When I saw she was waiting for something to cook, I ran over to her and put my hands on face and kissed her. Then I heard her say,
"I need to talk to you after breakfast.."
She was in quite serious tone.
"Why? What's up?" I asked. I hope it is nothing bad..

Olivia walked over with a pan of bacon and eggs. She put it down on my plate. I mean they are delicious, but I felt so sick because of what she told me. Olivia saw that I was upset so she kissed me over and over again. I felt her soft lips on my exposed body. She felt amazing. Before we knew it, we was kissing on the lips. Her tongue went inside of me. God it was the best feeling ever. But we did finish our breakfast quite quick. So I asked her, what does  she want to talk about. Then she quickly responded with, "wanna have sex first~?" I turned bright red. After she said that, she put her hand over her mouth. It was only gonna be one time right?

I looked at her and said, "of course~ I've always dreamt of someone having control over me~" she giggled and put her hands in my pants. She kissed me at the same time. I put my hands on her shoulder. And wiggled up and down on her hand. I was ready for this.

I grabbed her hand and we both ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. Olivia quickly took of her chef outfit. We are only in our panties. I see that Olivia is looking at my pussy. Without hesitation, I took of my panties showing her my freshly shaved pink pussy. Olivia gasped at the sight. She looked up at me. There was a few moment of silence then she walked over to me and pushed me onto the bed. She got her hand and started rubbing my clit. God it felt so amazing. I let out a moan. As I moaned she went faster. She put 1 finger up my pussy.

Now I think about it. I can't do it. I know I said I was ready. I just can't. I got up took my clothes and went to the bathroom. I put them on and walked down stairs. Olivia was shouting at me. She was calling me a pussy and said that I was scared. As I walked down the stairs, she said, "I hope you know all of this was a prank."
(Hello this is Alexis!! and sadly one of my happiest relationship was all a prank. 😔) I turned around and replied with, "you're joking, right?!"
"Nope."
I looked at her in disbelief.
"Get out of my house."
"What about... no."
"yes." I quickly chucked some old clothes at Olivia. When she had her bra and panties on I shoved her out the house.

An hour had passed. I am going to go to the park. I want to clear my head. I sat alone on a park bench, trying to process everything that had just happened. The weight of betrayal hung heavy in my heart, and the pain felt unbearable. How could someone I trusted and cared for play with my emotions like that?

As I watched children playing and couples walking hand in hand, I couldn't help but feel a deep sense of loneliness. The park, once a place of solace and joy, now felt empty and cold. I longed for the comfort and warmth that Olivia had once provided, but now it seemed like nothing more than a cruel illusion.

I took a deep breath, determined to find some semblance of peace within myself. It was time to let go of the hurt and move forward. I deserved better than to be treated as a joke or a pawn in someone else's game.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts, searching for someone who could offer support and understanding. I needed a friend, someone who would listen without judgment and help me navigate through this difficult time.

After a few calls, I finally reached my best friend, Sarah. Her familiar voice on the other end of the line brought a small sense of relief. I poured my heart out to her, recounting the painful events and the realization that it had all been a prank.

Sarah listened attentively, offering words of comfort and reminding me of my worth. She reminded me that I deserved genuine love and respect, not someone who would toy with my emotions for their own amusement.

With Sarah's encouragement, I made the decision to cut ties with Olivia completely. It was clear that she didn't value or respect me, and I deserved to surround myself with people who did.

In the days and weeks that followed, I focused on healing and rebuilding my self-confidence. I immersed myself in activities that brought me joy and spent quality time with friends who uplifted and supported me.