The Hangover

I walk back in the house and take my time getting undressed and showering. I figured I have a little bit longer before the rest of my roommates get home for the night. I must have timed everything perfect because I'm walking out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my body and hair just as everyone is walking back in.

"Oh damn look at you already ready for me!" Pauly shouts, grinning all cheesy at me. I laugh as he wraps his arm around me and I squeal trying to prevent the towel from riding up behind me and showing my butt.

"Pauly! You're going to show everyone the good stuff!" I laugh as he starts walking me to his room while still being wrapped around me. It just kinda looks like he is waddling with me and I'm desperately trying to keep the towel from falling.

Pauly pushes me on the bed and lays on top of me before smothering my neck, chest and face in kisses. Mike walks in behind us and starts laughing as I struggle to remain covered with Pauly being a menace.

"Am I getting a free show tonight?" Mike jokes before dodging the pillow I launched at him. Pauly finally releases me and I shuffle back to the bathroom after stealing one of Pauly's shirts and grabbing some panties. After I change and finish skincare I make my way back to the room and I can hear a few voices talking fairly loud to each other but I can't quite make out what they are saying. When I walk in the room I spot Vin sitting on Paulys bed and Rome sitting on Mike as Ronnie is standing in the room giggling as he staggers a little bit from being so drunk.

"How'd it go at the club Ron?" I ask as I crawl between Vinny and Pauly so I could settle in my spot in the bed.

"Liliana," Romeo says immediately, obviously not wanting me to start and I narrow my eyes before rolling them at him.

"I mean I'm single so it was great," Ronnie slurred with an attitude obviously knowing my question was not innocent. Both Pauly and Rome caught his tone of voice and eyed him. Pauly leaned back as I settled in so he could cuddle into me but still facing the other guys.

"Hmmmm," Is all I say, deciding not to push it right now but also not planning on letting this go.

Eventually Ron realized he wouldn't be able to speak as freely around me and decided to leave the room to what I thought would be his room.

"I'm hungry, let's get a snack," Pauly says as he starts pulling me to the kitchen.

As we walk out I notice Rome checking to make sure Ron was down the hall enough before turning back and pointing a finger at me.

"Stay out of it Liliana," He says sternly and I return his look with a glare as we all settle around the kitchen.

"Abso-fucking-lutely not! She's one of my best friends and she needs to know so that she doesn't get confused on if something can be rekindled with him." I shrug back at him.

"Well she's going to be really confused when she wakes up and he's in her bed" Pauly says. "Bro, he's out of control."

"What!" I hiss at them. Mike and Vinny are snickering while Romeo is shaking his head.

"He's out of control"Mike agrees as Rome and I subtly shoot looks at each other doing our twin thing. I know he wants me to stay out of it because this thing is a giant bag of fuckery that is going to blow up but I'm just not going to let Sam get set up like that.

"Pauly dude, don't say a damn thing to her if she's going to get involved." Romeo starts obviously still a bit drunk but trying to keep me out of drama.

"Yo, you know she's going to ask and I'm not about to lie to my girlfriend." Pauly mumbles as he finishes his snack and starts leading me to the bedroom and away from my brother.