trēs\by force

I'm salma I got kidnapped for 3 years,I just forgot to close the window,he came in and used my pillow to shut me up.he wasn't alone but I was.
he took me to a black van,I wasn't the first girl he kidnaps,
the girl in the van?her name was Malika I just remember her voice it was dark.
they were two,one of them was driving,I thought I was dreaming but I wasn't
the van stopped moving the guy opened the van's door I can see now.
"you will have fun here"that's what he said to me,the van drove away,they dropped us off at a motel,three guys came and they took me inside room 433 and Malika?i don't know what happened to her.
he handcuffed me into the bed,he forced me to do things I didn't want to do I asked him to stop but he didn't listen,I can still remember his face.after what he did?the three guys took me to the van again without Malika.the guy in room 433 gave the two guys money.
and then they left me again in a motel but the three guys changed,I entered room 694 by force,it happened again.i used to go to 10 motels a day for three years.
how I escaped?when I went to motel number six room 532 that day,the guy was different!he was kind he didn't do anything,he didn't force me to do anything he gave me water.i used advantage of him to save myself "I'm going to the bathroom for a second,Salma I trust you don't move" but I moved,they forgot to close the window.