Twenty one

tw: suicide and cancer. please don't read if you are sensitive to these subjects.

Alexia carefully balanced three large bags of food as she approached Taylor's dressing room. Andrea, Taylor's mom was attending the show today, and the three of them were enjoying each other's company.

Gently knocking on the door, Alexia pushed it open to reveal an excited Taylor bouncing up and down. "Food!!!" she exclaimed, immediately rushing over to snatch the bags from Alexia's hands before eagerly settling back down and tearing them open.

Alexia chuckled at Taylor's enthusiasm. "Wow, you seem to like the food more than you like me," she teased, walking over to Taylor's chair and planting a tender kiss on her head.

Looking up at her girlfriend, Taylor scrunched her nose, her mouth already full with a mouthful of food.

Andrea sitting on the nearby couch, couldn't help but smile at their interaction. "You're really taking the 'tour girlfriend' title seriously, huh?" Andrea playfully said to Alexia.

"Oh, yes," Alexia replied with a grin. "The little demon comes out if she doesn't get fed. It's like having a child!"

Taylor pouted, making an exaggerated gesture of annoyance. "I am not a child! I just get hangry, that's all," she retorted, rolling her eyes before taking another massive bite of the burrito in her hands.

"Baby, give your mom her food too," Alexia said, while Taylor rummaged through the bags and handed Andrea a couple of tacos.

"Alexia, you know you didn't have to get me anything. They have food here," Andrea hesitated, holding the tacos in her hand.

Alexia smiled warmly. "It's no worries, really. We're just glad to have you here," she reassured, giving Andrea a side hug.

With that, they all settled into their seats, ready to indulge in the delicious spread. Well, Alexia and Andrea did, at least. Taylor, obviously famished, had already finished her meal in record time.

Getting up from her swivel chair, makeup still clinging to her face from the touch-ups, Taylor flopped down beside Alexia, snuggling into her side and looking up at her with those irresistible puppy dog eyes.

"Let me guess," Alexia chuckled, knowing Taylor's habits all too well. "You want some of my chips and queso?'"

"Yep," Taylor confirmed, reaching over to snatch a chip from Alexia's plate and promptly stuffing it into her mouth, her cheeks bulging.

Andrea playfully scoffed, "She's always been a food stealer."

"It's not stealing if she lets me eat it," Taylor pointed out, grinning mischievously.

Alexia joined in on the banter. "Did I really give you permission, though?" she teased.

"Yes, you did. It was written all over your eyes," Taylor cheekily replied, undeterred as she took Alexia's plate and carried it back to her chair, where the makeup artist continued working on her for the upcoming show.

-

After an incredible show, as always, the couple returned to their hotel, feeling exhausted yet satisfied. Taylor, in all her post-performance weariness, flopped onto the bed like a starfish.

Without a word, Alexia gently scooped Taylor up into her arms and carried her to the bathroom. Taylor immediately curled up against Alexia's chest, seeking comfort. Alexia carefully sat her down on the bathroom counter as she turned on the shower.

Standing between Taylor's legs, Alexia gazed into her sleepy eyes, unable to resist the overwhelming adorableness. She smiled softly and brought their lips together in a tender, gentle kiss.