🍬Halloween day🎃

On a chilly Halloween evening, Tomura and Dabi decided to take a break from their usual villainous schemes and immerse themselves in the spirit of the holiday. The League of Villains' hideout had been transformed into a macabre masterpiece, with decorations that would send shivers down anyone's spine.

Tomura, wearing a makeshift skeleton costume, his hand covered in a skeletal glove, examined the eerie scene with an amused grin. "Well, Dabi, it looks like our hideout is ready for Halloween."

Dabi, dressed as a shadowy figure with wisps of blue flame emanating from his costume, smirked beneath his mask. "I have to admit, Tomura, you have a knack for making things look creepy."

The two of them decided to venture out into the city, where the streets were filled with trick-or-treaters and haunted house enthusiasts. They walked through a neighborhood adorned with pumpkins, cobwebs, and spooky decorations, reveling in the festive atmosphere.

As they watched kids in costumes run from house to house, Tomura's curiosity got the better of him. "You know, Dabi, when we were kids, we never got to experience a Halloween like this."

Dabi's gaze lingered on a group of children laughing as they collected candy. "No, we didn't. Our childhoods were... different."

Tomura nodded, his expression growing solemn. "But maybe that's why we enjoy this now. It's a glimpse into the kind of normal life we never had."

Dabi didn't respond immediately, but he nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's a strange feeling, finding solace in the darkness of Halloween."

They continued their walk until they stumbled upon a haunted house attraction. Its facade was menacing, with eerie music and screams emanating from within. Tomura's eyes sparkled with mischief. "How about we give this a try, Dabi? See if it can actually scare us."

Dabi raised an eyebrow beneath his mask. "You're on."

Inside the haunted house, they encountered jump scares, creepy creatures, and spine-tingling surprises. To their own surprise, they found themselves laughing more than being frightened, sharing moments of camaraderie that were rare in their line of work.

As they emerged from the haunted house, Dabi removed his mask, revealing a genuine smile. "Well, that was... unexpected."

Tomura grinned, his skeletal makeup making him look even more mischievous. "Who knew villains could have so much fun on Halloween?"

They spent the rest of the evening exploring the Halloween festivities, sharing stories, and even handing out candy to trick-or-treaters. It was a night that allowed Tomura and Dabi to momentarily escape the darkness of their world and embrace the simple joys of Halloween, reminding them that even villains could find moments of connection and laughter in the unlikeliest of places.