1. Goodbye

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Binna never thought that she would leave her hometown. Hell she never even thought about leaving South Korea, but here she was. Sitting on the plane in between her parents.

Staring at the photo of her and her best friend.

She turned off her phone and placed it in her lap, before closing her eyes and intertwining her fingers together. All she could do is think about her best friend, Lee Bada. She tried to refrain the tears from falling down her face, but she couldn't stop them. They quickly rolled down from her eyes as the memories of her friend kept playing in her head.

Her mom looked over at her, noticing the trail of liquid coming from her eyes. She sighed and grabbed her hands and softly rubbed them. Trying to calm her daughter down, but that seemed to anger Binna.

Her eyes snapped open and glared over at her mom. She snatched her hands from her and reach for her air pods and put them in both ears. She grabbed her phone, turned it on and played music from her and bada's playlist. Not wanting to deal with her parent's, she closed her eyes again, listening to the music flowing through her ears.

She was angry with her parents. They separated her from her friends and her life back in South Korea. She didn;t even get a chance to say goodbye to her family and friends, and that broke her.

Three days ago, Binna was told by her parents that they were moving to the United States. She was also told that she wasn't allowed to tell her friends that she was leaving. To make sure that she didn't inform them, they made her stay in the house, and pack for the last three days. She was so busy that she didn't even notice them deleting her friend's number from her phone.

She never felt so much hatred in her 14 years of living then she felt at the moment she realized what her parents did. In fact she was enraged. She hasn't even talked to her parents since finding out and she wasn't planning on doing so.

Although her parents loved her dearly. They were rather overprotective and controlling. They were really strict when it came to Binna and some of the rules that they had for her.

Another thing about Binna's parents are that they were very religious. They always allowed her to explore her own beliefs, but that didn't stop them from raising her with what they believed was right according to their religion. So when they figured out that Binna's best friend, Lee bada, had feelings for her. They wanted to remove her from 'those' types of people.

They were extremely against same sex love. They believed that is was against nature, and it was unholy. So they did what they thought was best, and removed her from the "tainted soul.' Without telling her the real cause of their travel.

One thing about Binna was that she was naive. He didn't know a lot of things when it came to sexuality and manipulation. To say the least she was still a child who was clueless to a lot of things. Which was the effect of her overbearing parents.

However, unknownst to them, Binna wasn't going to leave without final words to her close friends. She secretly wrote special letters to each one of her friends; while her parents thought she was busy packing.

She basically laid out her love and her gratefulness for them being in her life. She expressed how sorry she was about not telling them, but explained it was her parents doing. She said she enjoyed the time they spent together and that she would never forget them. She finished all the letters off with a goodbye and a picture with her and whomever the letter was for.

She placed all the letters under the rocks where they would usually place their extra house key. Knowing that Lee would come over and try to check up on her, worried from not being able to talk to her for three days. She would look for the extra key that she would normally use when she would always come over.

Binna left a small box full of pictures of Bada and her. There were pictures of when they were toddlers of until the present time. There were also small meaningful objects that she owned so that Lee would always have something to remember her. Which included a delicate bracelet that she always wore.

Binna sighed as the song changed and opened her eyes to look at the clouds through the window of the plane. She felt a bit strange being secretive towards her parents, but she knew she did the right thing. Saying goodbye to her friends was definitely a weight lifted off her shoulders.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Have a great day/night!❤️

-D