18 ¶¶ BOYFRIEND PROBLEMS {I}

~*~
KYLE

"

FLASHBACK✅ 📸
{DAY OF THE GAME}

"I don't want y'all slacking off out there got it." Coach said for the millionth time today.

"Even if we slack off we would still win Coach it's not like they're....." West said.

"Never underestimate your opponent West. The moment you start doing that you're on your way to failure."

"Okay coach."

"Good." With that he left the locker room.

"You're awfully quiet today." Cole said to me. "Nervous?"

"Trust me, I'm not."I got up the bench and adjusted my jersey.

"Ha I just remembered." West said with a snap of his fingers. "Y'all owe me a $1000. My mum didnt show up."

"Wow, this is so unlike Shelly. What did you do?"

"Me? I didn't do sh*t....."

"Will y'all hurry up." Coach yelled from the other side of the door.

"Okay Lakers." Captain said. "Time to show those fans in yellow and purple what we are made off."

"Yeah." The team chanted as we all headed to the stadium.

The lights shining throughout the stadium, the fans in yellow and purple, and a few in red and blue, the chants, the current 0-0 score board, that would soon change.

All of it was intoxicating.

I spotted Bonnie in front row wearing a jersey with the number 10 on it.

Boy, I love that number.

She was also whistling and chanting and I winked at her.

Not in a perverted way, just to be clear.

Okay Jacobs, time to get your head in the game and win this sh*t.

~*~

I dribbled the opponent in red and ran towards the net.

Calculating the jump in my head.

As soon as I got 1m out of the rim, I leapt with my plant foot, extended my hand towards the net and then....

Slam dunk.

I did my celebratory/victory pose to the crowd and the boys came over to ruffle my hair and sh*t.

Annoying bastards.

There were cheers all over the stadium and the game came to an end.

87-63

The team and I blew kisses to the crowd as we left to go get ice baths which is the second best thing about being a basketball player.

~*~

After soaking my feet in ice for a while, discussing the turn out of the game and facing the media, the team and I where stuffing our faces with food.

"God this is good." Hunter moaned.

"Eli!!" A familiar woman said as she walked to us.

"Mom????"

"Shelly." The rest of us said with grins on our faces.

Shelly ran to him and hugged him with his mouth agape and gave each of us kisses on our cheeks.

"I'm sorry I was late my little stars. But I did see the last 5 minutes of the game, nice shot Jacobs." She winked.

"Thank you." I smiled.