2

Anwars pov

I'm known as a fuck boy and I hate that! I have been with women ofcourse but please I have standards.

You would hardly see me laugh only my mum could make me laugh and my siblings. Anyone outside my family they don't even have a chance.

I got home from the office and it has been one hell of a day. My whole body hurts I'm soo tired.

I got into the house and it was just quiet as usual. Ever since we lost mum this house has not been lively at all.

I headed to my room and fell on my bed. My whole body hurts literally.

I was still in my work clothes and I really can't get off this bed. I'm a very lazy person. If I could get someone to do my job I will be soo damn happy.

I got a new assistant which I saw it coming already. I yelled at the previous one and she started crying in my presence I mean DO YOUR DAMN JOB RIGHT!

I'm guessing that's why she quit tho. It won't be long before this one quits too I guess. She already looks intimidated by me and ofcourse all my workers are intimidated by me and I love it!

I have to go and play ball tho. I always play at night and early in the morning I do my workouts. I just have a routine I follow.

I know I need to stand up but dude!!

I heard my door being knocked and Fatima came in with the widest smile ever.

Why are you smiling? I asked and sat up. I can't be happy to see my brother again she asked rolling her eyes.

We going out today? She asked. Nah I'm going for ball I said making my way to my closet.

Oh Ohk then I wanna go to my friends house can I she asked.

Why you asking me isn't dad around?..............nah his not back yet.

Your going out and his not back yet I don't wanna be the only one home she whined.

Fine you can go but on my way back I will call you and you better be home before me I said and I could see she was trying to hold in her excitement.

Yay!!!! Alright enjoy your ball she said skipping out.

I got change in my jersey and shorts, I will take a bath if I come back tho. I took my phone and my car keys and headed out.

I called Ibrahim on the way there and he was already there. Honestly that guys worse than I am.

I got to city park in less than 10 minutes, parked my car and headed out. I got to the pitch and they were already warming up.

I wore my boots and started warming up with them.

Yo dude you got here late i heard Ibrahim say. Yeah I got off work kinda late. Do you know my assistant quit I said and he bursted out laughing.

Of course she will quit your literary the worse boss ever. Don't get me wrong you just scary at work and quite intimidating.

Yeah well if I'm too friendly they won't take me seriously.

At least be nice! Did you get another one he asked. Yeah some NYSC girl i said and he shrugged.

I'm sure she will quite in a day or two unless she's stubborn he said and we laughed.

•••

It was actually a quick ball. It's the next day and I just came back from the mosque for fajr. Dude I'm so bad at this I thought..

I just finished my workout and took a hot relaxing bath. I wore a navy blue suits which is one of my favorite suits I mean it's just too perfect.