10

Amani's pov

After saying yes to Anwars 3 dates........I'm now thinking about it ! Maybe i shouldn't have I said and zara turned looking at me with an eye I can't even explain.

Yes Zara came immediately I told her about the whole three dates thing. She was soo excited and I really didn't know why.

Today's the first date and I'm planing on calling in sick just so I don't have to go but then i did the mistake of telling Zara about this.

She came over immediately to help me look for what to wear*can you imagine*  

Here wear this she said handing me a pink maxi dress's I groaned in annoyance shaking my head no and she let out a sigh.

Give me one good reason why you don't want to go out with this guy? His handsome huh she asked and I nodded yes.

Freakishly neat I hear she said chuckling. Well not wrong his always neat.

Come one please just do this Ohk if not for you then for  me Ohk she said and I looked at her.

I promise if you give him a chance you might actually fall for this guy and he told you if your not convinced after the dates he will leave you  Amani she said and she saw a confused look on my face.

Oh yeah Muhammad told me all the tea she said.

Hm no wonder I said and we both laughed.

Fine I'm doing this just for you I said and she squealed clapping her hands in excitement.

After scouring through my wardrobe she came out with a material dress.

I'm gonna need shoes I said and I looked at my sneakers. Yeah no you're not wearing those.....you're wearing.......these she said bringing out black heels my dad got for me the last time he traveled out.

It's fair to say I never wore them out because I'm bad in heels literally.

Ohk not completely it just makes me cat walk and I hate cat walking.

No please let me just wear my sneakers I said and she frowned.

Now take this and go get ready he will be here soon she said pushing me to the bathroom.

I stripped out of my comfy sweats and wore the dress.

Not gonna lie I only wore it once I think to a lunch out with abubakar.

Urghhh now I don't want to wear it I thought. But it looks soo good on me.

I came out of the bathroom and she just had to exaggerate that I looked breathtaking in her own words