36

Amani's pov

Honestly all I do here is just sit, pray, sleep, watch and eat I'm honestly starting to get fat!

We've been here for 5 months now. Yes I had a miscarriage like a month ago so yeah.....

Sadiya is 3 months long Abdul was literally the happiest ever when she told him

Zara's 7 months long *internally screaming * I honestly can't wait i have two babies on the wayy!!!!

Anwar went to work since around 11:00 tho I had to push him out.

Everything's going smoothly here at the office so we might actually go back before zara gives birth I'm sooo happy I won't miss it

Yes I love it here but there's no place like home yes?

I'm currently in the living room watching Netflix basically ofcourse my usual.

I checked the time and it's almost time for asr.

I paused the series I was watching which was "Warrior nun"

I was basically just wearing shorts and anwars black shirt.

You have no idea how bored I am today of all days.

I headed to the bathroom, performed wudu and headed out.

I took a long hijab because I honestly wasn't ready to look for something else to wear

I prayed asr and made my dua.

I was starting to get hungry so I headed to the kitchen to see what I can make.

I made noodles literally the easiest thing I could make

I was done in less than 20 minutes ofcourse.

I took my beautiful bowl of joy and went back to the living room.

Made myself comfortable and played my series as I ate my food.

•••

Around 6:09 I heard the door being unlocked and there was anwar coming in looking exhausted.

I paused what I was watching as he looked at me and a wide smile came across his face.

Hey MaaMa he called as he came behind the couch I was sitting on kissing my head.

You look exhausted I said and he sighed.

Dude you have no idea he said as he slumped on beside me.

Why are you sitting should you not be in The room getting out of those I said gesturing at his work clothes.

Yes but it's not my job he said with a smirk.

You know very well I resigned from that job for obvious reasons I said and he chuckle.

Your reasons weren't legit literally he said and I gave him a raised eyebrow.

"Things getting out of hand"isn't a good reason he said mimicking me.

Just go and change I said pushing him lightly.

Fine fine he said. He stood up and disappeared into the room.

I saw him come out within some minutes and I smiled.

If I was in there with you we won't be out by now I said and he smirked.

Well obviously he said and I threw a pillow at him which to his luck he caught

Do I have to make dinner? I said with a pout.

Oh no damn I forgot to tell you we were invited to dinner tonight at one of the companies I'm working with.

I'm not wearing a dress I said and he gave me a blank face.

I'm wearing a Jean and a shirt I said and he gave me a raised eye brow.

I honestly can't with dresses I said and he smiled  

You can't wear Jean and a shirt and you expect me to let you go out hell nah. We just won't go he said and sat beside me. 

What's wrong if I wear it? I said and he looked at me up and down then up and down again.

Fine I get it! I said rooling my eyes

Good! He said as he placed his head on my lap

He was just busy using his phone as my fingers went through his hair.

I didn't know when I started attempting to braid the hair until he moved and looked up at me.

What do you think you're doing? He asked and I game him a smile.

I honestly didn't even know I was just let me tryyyy I said and he shrugged.

His hair was too soft honestly i couldn't even. Even if I did it immediately looses!

Well that's sad I said giving up.

Atleast i know my kids will have beautiful hair I said and he chuckled making me smile.

I gently placed a kiss on his forehead and I saw a smile on his face.

Come on get up I need to use the bathroom I said tapping him gently

He got off and I rushed to the bathroom room.

I came out finding anwar coming through the door.

Just get ready then we will head out he said sitting by the edge of the bed.

I picked out a black dress just plain black and I decided to pair it with a maroon vail.

I walked out of the closet and sat by the mirror to fix my face a lil.

Let's go I said as I wrapped my vail around my head

Anwar was just there staring. Yes I know it's hard to look this pretty I said fanning myself with my hand.

Well there's no argument there he said and I chuckled.

I got my phone from the living room and we headed out.

We got to an estate which totally took my breath away.

There he parked outside the house compound because of the cars there.

He wasn't attempting to get out of the car and I looked at him just for me to find him staring.

What? Do I have something on my face I asked checking my face through the mirror.

Come closer I wanna tell you something he said and I moved closer to him.

I felt his hand sneak up grabbing my waist and I felt his lips on mine making my breath hitch.

I broke the kiss and found him licking his lips.

Really? Strawberries? He asked with a raised eyebrow and I nodded slightly.

Oh my dear I really hope I can let my hands off you for the rest of this dinner he said making me chuckle.

We are literally at your colleges house fah I said and he smiled.

Yeah well it's been a while so my switch kinda flips fast! he said and hopped out leaving me with a shocked face.

Comment
Share
Vote